(DEAD again...) Back in Stock - New N-Gage $2 Games!

Thanks. I was sorry I missed out before. Grabbed Ashen, Spiderman 2, Tiger Woods and Bomberman just for fun.

[quote name='rockhero']It's Spiderman 2, not Superman 2 just to clear things up.[/quote]

Opps, thanks I didn't even realize I typed that, lol.

Thanks, ordered all 4 and got WCW Nitro for free shipping fodder. I don't even have an N-Gage, but if the games are this low this fast, the system will be cheap soon too.

Spiderman & Tiger Woods jumped out of my cart just as I hit "Place Order".

Did get the two I wanted - Super Monkeyball & Ashen.

Gotta get a N-Gage now. :)

Hmm. Yeah, funny that. I was going to pick up Nitro as my free shipping with one each of these games.

fuckity fuck fuck. I really wanted Spiderman 2.

[quote name='jaybird']Spiderman & Tiger Woods jumped out of my cart just as I hit "Place Order".

Did get the two I wanted - Super Monkeyball & Ashen.

Gotta get a N-Gage now. :)[/quote]

Same with me :( i got SMB and Ashen only :(

That's what I get for looking around for a used 99¢ game to get free shipping.

Hint: Check out the Genesis section.

God help me, I grabbed Super Monkey Ball, Tiger Woods, Ashen, Spiderman 2, and what was apparently the last used copy of Bionic Commando (GBC, $3.99), which had been in my cart for about a week.

I don't think so, buster. Motherfucking hoarders what done did it.

I don't expect CAGers to be hoarders, but let it burn your soul if you are.

myke.

Well, as I stated, I ordered one copy of each game. I don't currently own an N-gage (and I never will own one as a phone), I may pick one up at some point for the games.

[quote name='buster90']WOW SPiderman 2 had 98 copies 5 minutes ago. DO 98 people even own an N-gage???[/quote]

I don't think so, like the guy above me said, it's probably hoarders...or they made an error and took it off the site.

Well, regardless, I was looking around the site for a cheap used game to get the Super Saver Shipping on and then I saw your post and checked out ASAP with Ashen and Pokemon Pinball (I'm using PP as a gift, Primal Rage for the Genesis was 99 cents)

[quote name='mykevermin']I don't think so, buster. Motherfucking hoarders what done did it.

myke.[/quote]

Why would you, in good conscience, say you're hoarding NGage games? :D :lol:

[quote name='guyver2077']i think they are all gone now.....as i was checking out the dissapeared from cart[/quote]

Yep, dead, but used Tomb Raider is $3.99 and new Bomberman is still available for $4.99.

[quote name='David85']Is the system $2 yet? Then I might buy.[/quote]

It's free after a rebate, or so they say.

[quote name='Querjek']Ordered one Ashen and one Monkey Ball, bringing my total of N-Gage games to 9 yet still no system :lol:[/quote]

Well Querj, I got 4 and no system, so I'm sharing a boat with you. LOL

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='mykevermin']I don't think so, buster. Motherfucking hoarders what done did it.

myke.[/quote]

Why would you, in good conscience, say you're hoarding NGage games? :D :lol:[/quote]

Well, yes, that's a valid point. However, $2 is $2. I don't think people are going to, say, place them in their bomb shelter for future preparation. I do, however, think that people see titles they can buy for $2 and sell for $10 or more. Thus, the hoarding.

myke.

Not to be an asshole, but seeing as I'm one of the few people on this site who actually has an N-Gage, it really sucks when a bunch of people decide to buy up the games for the system they don't have.

I mean, what the fuck, it's not like N-gage games are valuable or anything, whats the point in hoarding them like an idiot? Just leave them if you don't need them.

Anybody want to be nice and sell me some of the copies they bought for no reason?

damn i wanted to get some of these for my brother, would have made the perfect xmas gift since only handheld he uses is ngage.

[quote name='buster90']WOW SPiderman 2 had 98 copies 5 minutes ago. DO 98 people even own an N-gage???[/quote]

I think you'd be surprised. I've been trying to get a decent price on a used one since gamestop screwed me last month and people keep picking these off of ebay, used, for 130-180 for the original and paying more than 200 for the QD new in box. It might not be a great game system but its loaded with features as a phone and one of the cheapest smartphones around.

lol half the people who call people names for hogging the games would done just the same if they could of ... i for 2 of spiderman and 1 of each the other day so 5 games for a system i dont own is more then enough for me

Would I have hoarded them? Absolutely not. Since I have an N-Gage, one of each (I could have dealt without Tiger Woods) would more than suffice for me. Take you baseless accusations elsewhere.

I understand the frustration of Grave_Addiction and endlesschris. When I see a sale for games for a console I own, and many people on the lsits say things to the extent of "LOL!!!1!!1!!, I don't even have an n-gage but I boguht teh gameZ!!!1!!" it gets under my skin.

myke.

[quote name='slidecage']lol half the people who call people names for hogging the games would done just the same if they could of ... i for 2 of spiderman and 1 of each the other day so 5 games for a system i dont own is more then enough for me[/quote]

I never hoard games. Hell, I'm too poor to do it even if I wanted to.

I've been wanting to play Ashen for a long time now, so if anyone bought doubles, I'd be very appreciative if you'd be so kind to sell me one of them.

Similarly, I have an N-Gage, and was trying to get Ashen, but wasn't able to. However, I'm not gonna give any of you jackasses who bought the game, but don't have the system even a dollar of turnaround profit. Instead, I'll just tell you your priorities are *really* out of whack if you're willing to throw $2 away on a game you'll likely never play, while screwing the people who would actually play it out of the possibility of a purchase.

Nice going!

Jackasses.

seppo

Yeah that does really suck. Just because your a freaking horder doesnt make everyone else one. I just wanted to get it a real good deal on a xmas present for the 1 person i know has an ngage and i would have been even more pissed if i were one of the CAGs who did own it to have to read the post of scum bragging about taking the games without even owning the system

Even if the people that don't own the system didn't order them, they would have sold out anyway to people that hoarded them just to sell them for profit. Before I checked out, I looked to see how many were left and there were over 90 of each. So some reseller must have bought all of them just to make a few extra bucks. A few people that don't own the system make much less of an impact than the hoarder that bought all of them. So please dont blame us, blame the hoarder.

I know for a fact I will be buying the NGage when it goes down cheap used and I'm sure most other non-ngage owners will do the same. I'd rather buy the games when I have the chance, then go crazy trying to find games for an outdated system when it goes down cheap.

I know how you guys feel, the same thing happened to me with Spiderman 2 for DS. But if the games are there for cheap, people are gonna buy them no matter what just to prepare for the future. Don't worry, they will probably restock again.

You know, I can get mad at those who buy games without owning a system, and I trust that you plan on buying one. It is the hoarders, though. I just sure as hell hope it's nobody here.

I've never been able, for the life of me, to figure out how to view the quantities of a title left in stock for any given title. How can I do that?

myke.

Boy, there sure are alot of tears in this thread. :-({|=

If you missed out on it, tough titty. All of us miss deals everyday.

[quote name='jaybird']Boy, there sure are alot of tears in this thread. :-({|=

If you missed out on it, tough titty. All of us miss deals everyday.[/quote]

wow i can't believe theres a smiley for playing the violin hahaha
and i havent seen or heard the phrase "tough titty" in ages double hahaha :lol: :lol:

[quote name='helava']Similarly, I have an N-Gage, and was trying to get Ashen, but wasn't able to. However, I'm not gonna give any of you jackasses who bought the game, but don't have the system even a dollar of turnaround profit. Instead, I'll just tell you your priorities are *really* out of whack if you're willing to throw $2 away on a game you'll likely never play, while screwing the people who would actually play it out of the possibility of a purchase.

Nice going!

Jackasses.

seppo[/quote]
Excuse me? There is nothing wrong with rightfully paying $2 for a game. I'm against hoarding, but I don't think that there's anything wrong with buying 1 copy of a game. Some of us are collectors and do plan on buying the system some day.

This is a part of capitalism.

Live with it.

bread's done
Back