[DEAD again!!!] Megaman NT, WarioWorld, 1080 Avalanche at $9.99 + $10 GV at EB

Yeah I noticed that there were at least 100, so I'm hoping I can get in on this deal today. *Crosses Fingers.*

[quote name='sapientiam']How do you see how many they have in stock?[/quote]

Type in 100 for the quantity and click update cart

Make sure you watch the website. The sale has started as early as 11:20 a.m. EST and as late as 1:30 p.m.

EDIT: It started at 12:20 p.m. yesterday so if you missed out, now may be your chance.

[quote name='robot']if they're in my cart, will the price get updated to $9.99 or will it freeze at $49.99 (1080 Avalanche)[/quote]

If you click restart, it SHOULD give it to you at the current price.

You know, this has become a pretty cruel game for EB. I'ts obvious they are only putting a select amount on each day and letting everyone fight over the few that are posted. I would bet that their hit count has more than tripled over the last week due to these sales - which may be why they are doing it this way. I guess its good that everyone gets second and third chances to get them, but it dosen't seem right that they keep doing us this way day after day.

Robot, just add any games you want to your cart and keep hitting refresh. When the price changes, the cart total will change. Just keep a close eye on the site. It will sell out in about 10 - 15 min.

it has been selling out very quickly so be ready around 11:00 Central Time. Thats what time it was for me. About 11:02 i belive.

oh yea anyone know if you can still register 1080 and mario kart and a gamecube and get zelda collectors disk for free?

Guys, you're KILLING yourselves. Just do this: Make a printout of the page with the game and price you want, then just go price match them somewhere (Circuit City and Best Buy are easiest). I did that and I got Avalanche, WITHOUT killing myself and getting frustrated. I also got Rebel Strike, which was regularly priced at Circuit City at 14.99. Total with tax: 26.07. Good deal if you ask me.

but the game has to be in stock at that price. some people who work there will just give it to you if you are lucky, but most will call or check the website.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']Guys, you're KILLING yourselves. Just do this: Make a printout of the page with the game and price you want, then just go price match them somewhere (Circuit City and Best Buy are easiest). [/quote]
You can't print out the page if it's not in stock, and what fun would it be to take the easy route?

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']There not 10 bucks anymore their 29.99 dammit, now the deal isnt worth it.[/quote]

Yes they are $30. Hence the 10-15 minute deals that have been occurring daily for $10; good job!

What I mean is to print out the page at the cheap price so that if something happens like it gets out of stock at checkout, you can take it in to a store and make the price match. And most of the time, MANAGERS don't give a rats ass. Go to a manager, and they'll most likely do it. Go to a grunt, and you're stuck. HELL I WORK AT CIRCUIT CITY. I just showed my HEAD STORE manager the web page and he did it fo rme. And before any of you say it, NO being an employee doesn't get you special treatment for price matching. Hell, hes probably gonna get the games for himself. He was just busy yesterday and din't have time to do it.

i got mega man yesterday and i wish i jumped on 1080 for ten bucks!

i also find it odd that EB games charges tax!

i thought if you bought online you wouldn't get charged for tax

I can die in peace now, I finally got in. It just took some obssesive refreshing of my cart while at work.

Whoever is still trying to get in hurry and order.

Originally got 1080 for $19.99, but I emailed Customer Service and they credited back the difference. Just go Wario World too! Woohoo!

Thanks!

Chris

I just nabbed Wario World and 1080. My order completed so lets hope I actually got 1080. Seems it ran out just as I finished so I nabbed one of the last ones. Saw a few Wario Worlds left, but I kept checking stock and literally saw it drop a few copies every few seconds. Wow. Word gets out fast :)

bread's done
Back