[Dead Again!] Psychonauts (PS2) $9.99 at Amazon.com

Or an Amazon Prime trial membership.

This is an even better deal than the $19.99 new at Game Rush deal many months ago...its a shame I still haven't gotten around it.

[quote name='eau']Nice, nice. Now we need a $15.01 filler :)[/quote]
Or you can sign up for the Amazon.com Prime trial and get free 2nd day shipping! Don't know if it's still going on but I signed up for it a while ago and it's pretty handy I have to say.

edit: Caliburn beat me to it! I'm too slow at typing.

Careful with the Amazon Prime trial. I did it, and used my iCalendar to schedule my day to cancel. Somewhere along the way I screwed up, and called a day late.

To modify the old saying, a day late, and $79.99 short.

Be careful with the trial, feel free to go ahead if you're more competant than me, but just be aware that you may screw up.

[quote name='nicholas01']Careful with the Amazon Prime trial. I did it, and used my iCalendar to schedule my day to cancel. Somewhere along the way I screwed up, and called a day late.

To modify the old saying, a day late, and $79.99 short.

Be careful with the trial, feel free to go ahead if you're more competant than me, but just be aware that you may screw up.[/QUOTE]

You can set your account settings to auto cancel it when your trial is over.

My membership's set to not upgrade automatically, managable through Manage my Amazon Prime Account on the account page. I assume it'll just expire?

"Your trial membership will not upgrade to a full membership automatically on [month], [day] 2006"

I discovered that after getting rooked for 80 bones, so at least next year I won't get fucked again.

On a happier note, Psychonauts will be in my mailbox on Wednesday, only $9.99 total because I've prepaid my shipping. Hooray!

Nooooooo!!! I just bought it at the worst time. I just recieved it today. Got mine for $20.50 new. Meh.....well it's supposed to be a good game so i guess it's ok...

I owned this for the XBox a while back and sold it when I knew I was losing access to my roommate's XBox. It's tempting to buy it again... good thing I'm too poor to do it.

Good game. The problem I have with it is theres SO much to do, and too many things to collect and stuff. I liked Sly Cooper because it was VERY straight forward. BTW, I have the guide for this if anyone wants it. PM me.

So how does the PS2 version compare to the xbox version? I was holding out hoping for the Xbox version to become cheap, but for $10 - I may cave and get the PS2 version

heard that the ps2 version isnt as clean visually as the xbox version but for that price its hard to pass up. Ps2 version is a port. Still, im looking for the xbox version myself.

already have it on pS2, but it's damn sure one of the must have games of this generation.

No free shipping code but you could get a Amazon Prime trial (see earlier post).

I ordered one along with a free after rebate software, which gets me free shipping anyway.

[quote name='sdpads19']heard that the ps2 version isnt as clean visually as the xbox version but for that price its hard to pass up. Ps2 version is a port. Still, im looking for the xbox version myself.[/quote]

You probably already know this but TRU has/had Xbox version on clearance for ~15 if you can find one. Got it last week and am really enjoying it. I don't mind the collect-all-you-can aspect of it, and it's pretty funny besides.

Funny, I bought this yesterday in Akihabara for about $15 or so.
I'll be putting this on the front page for Tuesday.

Whoa,
when did Amazon up its shipping to $4.49 ?! Shaq-fu , man.
Eh, it's been awhile since I've been around here. I guess I'll leech the free amazon prime for now.

I finally may go for this, although I still have a few other games sitting my game shelf unplayed.
(Half Life 1, system shock 2, Missing Since January, Indigo prophecy - almost done with that).

Let me shut up and start playing.

Very nice. Thanks OP and NewP.

I picked up:

(1) copy of Psychonauts @ $9.99
(2) copies of Unreal Championship 2 for me and a friend at $4.99
(1) pair of Sony Fontopia Earbuds @ $5.37 as filler.

$25 shipped for the lot is a nice deal :)

At what point is the Amazon Prime free trial supposed to come up? I have found a few different pages where it asks you to sign up but nowhere does it mention a free 3 month trial.

[quote name='rufio2004nfg']At what point is the Amazon Prime free trial supposed to come up? I have found a few different pages where it asks you to sign up but nowhere does it mention a free 3 month trial.[/QUOTE]

I have the same problem. I am logged in when I try it.

I've been waiting for a pricebreak on the PC version. I checked it on a hunch and it's $0.02 cheaper!!! Unfortunately it's from J&R music world. $16.32 shipped. Tempting still.

Also the PS2 version seems to be back in stock with Amazon!

Also from Techbargains.com, Amazon has Megaman X8 at $9.99

[quote name='DustBoogie']I have the same problem. I am logged in when I try it.[/quote]

Eh, I recall reading somewhere else it just depends on your purchasing habits with amazon and how long you've been with them.

bread's done
Back