[Dead] Alan Wake Limited Edition $42.57 USD after S&H+T

kdnewton

CAGiversary!
Edit: It's dead. It appears to have been a "lightning deal". You know, those things we don't get on Amazon.ca but Amazon.com does? It ended 14 minutes after I posted this. Sorry.
-----

http://rickroll.it/sL6

This is probably shared elsewhere on the forums and site. I've gone ahead and complete the order to check out the final cost. Amazon charges an import handling fee, which in my case was $3.60, and shipping was $8.98. We do not qualify for super-saver shipping as it's an international order.

Seems like a hot deal to me, especially since it's normally $79.99

Shipping to British Columbia, the Alan Wake Limited Edition set comes out to $42.57 USD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't fret; the LE is regularly $59.99 at TrU, and with the mix/max promo, you could get it for $49.99 right off the bat, or if you spend 99.98+, it would be an even better deal!

if you want to get Alan Wake, you can find it on clearance at Staples. When I got it earlier this week, it was marked 30$ and I got 25% off after that.

That means the game can be found at $22.50, you just have to check a couple of stores since it is a clearance item.

If you find that they only have the french version, don't worry, on the disc, they put both the english and french version; it's just a packaging thing.

bread's done
Back