(DEAD) Amazing TV Show deals at FoxConnect.com

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Foxconnect.com has a ton of great deals on TV shows on DVD and Blu-ray. There's way too many to list and I haven't found them all yet, but Futurama volumes 1-5 are $7.99 each, some X-Files seasons are $5.99, and all seasons of Arrested Developement are $5.99 each. Shipping is free with a $25 or more purchase, otherwise I believe it starts at $3.70

Here's the list of all shows under $10:

http://www.foxconnect.com/tv-1.html?p=1&price=1%2C10

I'll be making a list of hot finds, but please feel free to post what you find! Everything is DVD unless otherwise listed

$5.99
American Dad Vol 1-7
Angel S1-5
Buffy S1-7
Arrested Development S1-3
Futurama movies [Blu-ray] - $4.99 (3.99 for the DVD)
M.A.S.H. seasons
Mary Tyler Moore seasons
Lie to Me S1-3
Prison Break S1-4 (also S1 on Blu)
X-Files Season One or Five

$7.99
Dollhouse S1-2 [Blu or DVD]
Family Guy Vol 1-9
Futurama Volumes 1-5
Glee S1-2
How I Met Your Mother seasons
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia seasons [Blu or DVD]
The League S1-2 [Blu or DVD]
Louie Season 1 or 2 [Blu or DVD]
The Simspons S1-9
Stargate Atlantis S1-5
Stargate SG-1 S1-9
Wilfred Season 1 [Blu or DVD]

$12.99

The Killing S1 [Blu]
Modern Family S1 [Blu]
The Simpsons S13

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting a little suspicious here. I created an account yesterday to place my order, yet when I try to log in today it's telling me invalid log-in information( when i know it is in fact valid) Then when I click "Forgot Password" and type my e-mail, it says it isn't on file. To quote Cartman from the Pirate episode: The fuck???

Any chance this will go past Black Friday? Wouldn't be able to do anything until the weekend. Since it's online I'm kind of holding hope that they keep it until Cyber Monday.

On their facebook page it goes on for awhile.

I'm thinking about getting "The Unit" and Stargate 1-8", it's such a great deal, but I want to save money.

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up both seasons of Dollhouse on blu ray. I will say that the Futurama Volume 7 blu ray is only $25.99 on their site as well. It's only $4 cheaper than Amazon, but if you're going to be placing an order anyway, it would also get you free shipping by itself.

ssjmichael you should absoluetly buy Futurama 1-4 at that price. I owned all of the original releases and still bought the new versions for $15 apiece when they first came out. They look very nice on a shelf side by side, and the discs contain all the same material as the original releases. I've actually considered trying to get a print of all the cover art they've done as it would also make a great poster.

If you don't own volumes 1-4 on disc already, the commentaries alone make it worth picking up at this price. I listened to and loved every one of them. Rarely are they your typical "oh, hey this thing just happened on screen. Yeah, I remember that." type of commentary.

Thanks for the heads up on these awesome deals, OP! :D

I just ordered:
Bob's Burgers S1 DVD
Futurama V1-4 DVDs (I already have the original sets but I love the new cases!)
Simpsons S6-10 DVDs (to replace my beat-up pre-owned copies & lost S10)
Glee S2 Blu-Ray
Louie S1 & 2 Blu-Rays

[quote name='JP73']I'm getting a little suspicious here. I created an account yesterday to place my order, yet when I try to log in today it's telling me invalid log-in information( when i know it is in fact valid) Then when I click "Forgot Password" and type my e-mail, it says it isn't on file. To quote Cartman from the Pirate episode: The fuck???[/QUOTE]

I'm in the process of checking out now, and there's an option to check out as a guest. Maybe you clicked on that instead of register? That would probably explain it.

Anyone that ordered stuff, have you received it yet? I never got an email confirmation about my order and my account never seemed to activate, but my money via paypal was processed and taken out... Hoping they show up. I might give customer support a call tomorrow.

[quote name='Gosha']Anyone that ordered stuff, have you received it yet? I never got an email confirmation about my order and my account never seemed to activate, but my money via paypal was processed and taken out... Hoping they show up. I might give customer support a call tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
I haven't received my order yet, but I received an email confirmation. They sent it to my paypal email address instead of the email address I gave them.

[quote name='ev768']I haven't received my order yet, but I received an email confirmation. They sent it to my paypal email address instead of the email address I gave them.[/QUOTE]

Oh cool, I just found it in my junk folder on my paypal email. Now I'm a little less worried about it.

Glad to hear people getting their stuff. I ordered Buffy Seasons 1-5 but I checked today and it appears NOTHING is in stock anymore. You sort by price or show and it says no results.

I placed my order on the 22nd and haven't received any notices other than a "you have authorized a [Paypal] payment to Foxconnect.com" that same day. :S

I hope my stuff ships soon!

[quote name='Gameboy415']I placed my order on the 22nd and haven't received any notices other than a "you have authorized a [Paypal] payment to Foxconnect.com" that same day. :S

I hope my stuff ships soon![/QUOTE]

I haven't received a shipping notice either. I used a guest account, however.

My stuff came in today, nothing free.

Which is better than Amazon is doing. I was supposed to have three different orders from them arrive today and they didn't.

I think those of us who placed large orders will be waiting a while. They are waiting on more stock of some items to fulfill orders, and won't ship an order until they can send the whole thing at once. They also won't cancel a portion of an order - it's all or nothing.

However, they don't charge your card until it ships, so that's one way to see if your stuff has shipped.

[quote name='bigdaddy']Which is better than Amazon is doing. I was supposed to have three different orders from them arrive today and they didn't.[/QUOTE]Know what you mean, my one Amazon order is supposed to arrive tomorrow despite it not having shipped yet.

[quote name='DNukem170']Know what you mean, my one Amazon order is supposed to arrive tomorrow despite it not having shipped yet.[/QUOTE]

I ordered Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Small Business Saturday. All of which shipped out the same day, and it seems are in the same package. But for some reason it's been in the state since the 26th and then there are no more updates. it's annoying because some of those are gifts and I want to wrap things. :lol:

[quote name='simmias']
However, they don't charge your card until it ships, so that's one way to see if your stuff has shipped.[/QUOTE]

That's good to hear. I haven't been charged and was worried that I they cancelled my order.

Got a shipping notice on 4 out of 5 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Seasons 5 & 6 Blu, Louie Season 2 Blu, Futurama Into the Wild Blue Yonder Blu. Only thing left is Louie Season 1 Blu.

Need to visit non-gaming forums for often. I would have bought a second set of American Dad volumes, I watch mine so much that they are getting some major wear and tear.

[quote name='mitch079']Got a shipping notice on 4 out of 5 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Seasons 5 & 6 Blu, Louie Season 2 Blu, Futurama Into the Wild Blue Yonder Blu. Only thing left is Louie Season 1 Blu.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Lie to Me season 1 & 2, Bones season 4 and Monte Carlo. Just waiting on Lie to Me season 3.

[quote name='mitch079']Got a shipping notice on 4 out of 5 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Seasons 5 & 6 Blu, Louie Season 2 Blu, Futurama Into the Wild Blue Yonder Blu. Only thing left is Louie Season 1 Blu.[/QUOTE]

I got a similar notice - they shipped everything aside from Louie S1 Blu and Simpsons S8-9 on DVD.
Looks like my order is set to show up tomorrow (12/5) according to the tracking! :)

Check what you ordered when it arrives. I got everything but upon opening Philly Season 5 Blu Ray, all it had in it was a blank DVD. Wrapping on it was a bit loose but had the seal intact so I am assuming someone ordered it from them, got the discs out and returned it. Or someone in their warehouse stole the discs. I emailed customer support for a replacement but we will see how it goes.

bread's done
Back