(DEAD) Amazon 12/21/09 DotD - Torchwood Season 1 & 2 BR - $38.99 ea

It is definitely worth considering, great show. However, I do think they float around that price normally. At least the past few weeks they have been. Like $43.99 a piece or something like that. I just looked at them last night and can't for the life of me remember what price they had. If you are getting those two, I would definitely recommend getting the Torchwood: Children of Earth blu-ray set as well.

Season 1 and 2 blu rays have never been this low. They have been $50 for the past month and before that always higher than $50.

Hmm, guess I need to get my eyes checked. Either way, good price today and I finally bit on them.

[quote name='jp0213']If you are getting those two, I would definitely recommend getting the Torchwood: Children of Earth blu-ray set as well.[/QUOTE]

Seconded - Children of Earth is an amazing pieces of sci-fi. Very gripping.

As a side note, I have yet to watch any of the new Doctor Who (will be soon, though), but had watched all of Torchwood on it's own and was able to easily get into it (in case someone is worried that as a spinoff, they might not understand it without watching Dr. Who).

I haven't watched many mini-series or tv show seasons that literally had me pissed because I had to wait a day to see the next part.

Show hasn't been the same since they killed
Owen and Tosh
, Children of Earth wasn't that great either IMO.

bread's done
Back