** DEAD ** Amazon $19.99 Lion King 4-Disc Diamond Edition Blu-ray/3D/DVD/Digital Copy

They also have some other items also at $19.99:

Cars 2 3D BD / 2D BD / DVD / DC combo pack
Winnie The Pooh BD / DVD / DC combo pack

Hell yeah! Thanks OP! I'm starting to pick up some 3D movies now to go along with the 3D TV I will be getting come income tax time :)

Picked it up. Hopefully the case doesn't suck. I wanted the Blu-Ray packaging, but I'm not sure how these Disney 3D titles are being packaged. If it's shitty I guess I'll return it.

[quote name='IRHari']Picked it up. Hopefully the case doesn't suck. I wanted the Blu-Ray packaging, but I'm not sure how these Disney 3D titles are being packaged. If it's shitty I guess I'll return it.[/QUOTE]

No need to worry. It comes in a 4-disc BluRay case with slipcover.

Good price hopefully my prime membership hasnt expire yet. Today was the last day so idk what time it updates

[quote name='j.t']Good price hopefully my prime membership hasnt expire yet. Today was the last day so idk what time it updates[/QUOTE]

Have you double checked to ensure you're not setup for auto renew? ;)

Good deal, picked up TLK & C2.

[quote name='doubledown']Nice price. I wonder if I should sell my SEALED Lion King Lunchbox (Best Buy exclsuive) and get this one?!?![/QUOTE]yes you should.

[quote name='orangecrush']yes you should.[/QUOTE]

Just put up on the Amazon Marketplace. If I get a bite in the next day or so, I will order Lion King from Amazon....

My copy arrived today. It seems like it was resealed. The copy didn't have those security stickers either on the side of the box. Is this normal?

[quote name='Jav0r']My copy arrived today. It seems like it was resealed. The copy didn't have those security stickers either on the side of the box. Is this normal?[/QUOTE]
No idea if that's "normal" but mine was the same way - no security stickers either - for what it's worth.

[quote name='Jav0r']My copy arrived today. It seems like it was resealed. The copy didn't have those security stickers either on the side of the box. Is this normal?[/QUOTE]

Same here... I received my copy a couple days back and just got around to opening... It seems normal...

bread's done
Back