** DEAD ** Amazon: $31.49 Shrek: The Whole Story Blu Ray

TheCarsForever

CAGiversary!
Hello,

Amazon has Shrek: The Whole Story (Shrek / Shrek 2 / Shrek the Third / Shrek Forever After) on Blu Ray for $31.49.

Chris
For the first time ever, you can finally own THE WHOLE STORY on Blu-ray. It’s the ultimate holiday gift!

Remastered for the most brilliant viewing experience, SHREK: THE WHOLE STORY is a must-own collection. Relive every moment of Shrek’s incredible journey from the hilarious Academy Award®-winning beginning to the magical and heartwarming Final Chapter. All four discs feature hours of all-new extras and the brand new, limited-edition DONKEY’S CHRISTMAS SHREKTACULAR.

A hilarious holiday program that is a perfect holiday treat for the whole family, DONKEY’S CHRISTMAS SHREKTACULAR will be available for a limited time only and features all your favorite characters as they perform classic holiday songs with Shrek-ized lyrics, as well as “Shrek’s Yule Log,” featuring over 25 uproarious character appearances in front of a crackling virtual fireplace.

61N7KpVrYrL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering one can find the 3D versions for the same or just a few bucks more on the bay, it's hard to call it a deal...unless of course you have no interest in the 3D versions...

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']2 weeks late, good sir[/QUOTE]

Sorry - I searched and didn't see the deal, but it wouldn't be the first time I searched and didn't find what I was looking for ;) Hopefully it helps some folks out that never saw the original post.

great deal, but after buying soo many games and blurays/dvds i need the price point to be a little less, $25 if possible -merry xmas

Its crazy when people just start complaining about double post .Did anyone get paid for posting ? Except CAG owners.He like many just tried to help ungrateful people .i never knew about this deal like many which get burried in bestbuy/walmart mega thread.we started complaing even on occupying digital space.world should come to an end .
Thank you OP

[quote name='pythoncancer']Its crazy when people just start complaining about double post .Did anyone get paid for posting ? Except CAG owners.He like many just tried to help ungrateful people .i never knew about this deal like many which get burried in bestbuy/walmart mega thread.we started complaing even on occupying digital space.world should come to an end .
Thank you OP[/QUOTE]www.blu-ray.com

You're welcome.

how do the 3d versions compare to the 2d bluray versions. Do they have all the bonus material or are they movie only versions? Is the samsung versions the same as the 3d versions that are being released individually?

[quote name='bill esquivel']how do the 3d versions compare to the 2d bluray versions. Do they have all the bonus material or are they movie only versions? Is the samsung versions the same as the 3d versions that are being released individually?[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling you'd need both.
Disney's 3D Blu-Rays are scarce as fuck for bonus features, which is why they always include the 2D Blu-Ray as well.

[quote name='M3wThr33']I have a feeling you'd need both.
Disney's 3D Blu-Rays are scarce as fuck for bonus features, which is why they always include the 2D Blu-Ray as well.[/QUOTE]

thanks! I am not really that interested in the 3d part of it but would not mind spending a tiny bit more for it, but if it has no bonus features, then the normal blu-ray version is fine by me..

bread's done
Back