** DEAD ** Amazon DotD: $52.49 "Alfred Hitchcock - The Masterpiece Collection" on DVD

TheCarsForever

CAGiversary!
Hello,

Amazon is selling the "Alfred Hitchcock - The Masterpiece Collection" on DVD for $52.49 today (Sunday 10/23). While I would love to see these all on Blu Ray, this is a solid price for 14 films.
With 14 films, each supplemented with numerous documentaries, commentaries, and other bonus materials, "Alfred Hitchcock - The Masterpiece Collection" will be the cornerstone for any serious DVD library. Packaged in a beautiful, conversation-starting velvet box, the individual discs inside come four to a case, decorated with original poster art.

Title listing: Saboteur (1942), Shadow of a Doubt (1943), Rope (1948), Rear Window (1954), The Trouble With Harry (1955), The Man Who Knew Too Much (1956), Vertigo (1958), Psycho (1960), The Birds (1963), Marnie (1964), Torn Curtain (1966), Topaz (1969), Frenzy (1972), Family Plot (1976)
Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
I own this, it's a great set. I love the box it comes in but I'm not all that fond of how the discs are stacked on top of one another in the cases.

Sigh.... I really wish studios would start releasing more Hitchcock on blu-ray. Oh well, at least The Lady Vanishes is coming out in December.

bread's done
Back