[Dead] Amazon DotD: Arrested Development - The Complete Series $29

one of my favorite comedy shows ever. too bad it didn't catch on with the general public. the humor must have been to subtle or hard to follow?!?! anyway...buy it and you will love it.

This show is simply required viewing by everyone, especially those who love The Office, Seinfeld, and Curb Your Enthusiasm. IIRC, this is the best price I've ever seen for the entire set.

Tobias: Well, Michael, you really are quite the Cupid, aren’t you? I tell you, you can zing your arrow into my buttocks any time.

fuck, fuck, fuck, amazon your killing me. the 15 days video game thing sucked, but the dvd DOTD have been awesome. Let's see; First it was Lost 1-3, then Angel complete, then stargate complete, now this!!!?!!!?!

Dear Amazon,
I need to know your routing number so I can save myself the time and just have my paychecks direct deposited to your account.
Loyal (broke) customer,
Shadowkast

I hate Amazon still charging New Yorkers tax but I had enough on my Amazon balance to pay this off plus I still have my Prime trial going. I saw maybe the last two seasons on TV when it aired and I'm actually currently watching this on Hulu.

[quote name='shadowkast']fuck, fuck, fuck, amazon your killing me. the 15 days video game thing sucked, but the dvd DOTD have been awesome. Let's see; First it was Lost 1-3, then Angel complete, then stargate complete, now this!!!?!!!?!

Dear Amazon,
I need to know your routing number so I can save myself the time and just have my paychecks direct deposited to your account.
Loyal (broke) customer,
Shadowkast[/quote]

I know how you feel, amazon is draining my bank account dry. After just buying this set (which I'm so pissed that I missed out on last year), I really shouldn't even look at amazon.com again until after I get paid on Friday.

haha i bit, i have every episode saved on my dvr in high def from hdnet, but ive been wanting the dvd set for commentaries and deleted scenes etc, awesome show

I've never seen the show

*ducks various flying objects*

Thinking about picking up....not sure if I should get another DVD series right now. Convince me CAG. Only because I want to see people go batshit at my indifference.

The show is so good that I used to keep the dvd's in my car so i could let people who hadn't seen it watch it. I actually MADE some people watch it and they all thank me to this day for enlightening them. Best TV comedy ever.

Oh fuck!

I bought season 2 for $10 and season 1 for $15, the show is alright, not not nearly as great as the hype. Plus I doubt I'll ever watch it again.

You don't have to be a MR. F to realize how great this show is..... Arrested Development was way too smart and one of the best written shows ever made.... too bad Nielsen box people just needed dumb, in your face, obvious humor....

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']I've never seen the show

Thinking about picking up....not sure if I should get another DVD series right now. Convince me CAG. Only because I want to see people go batshit at my indifference.[/quote]

it is honestly the best TV comedy I've ever seen... multiple episodes had me in tears from laughing so hard... if i didn't own all 3 i would be all over this... the show is amazing (assuming you "get" it)

Thinking about picking up....not sure if I should get another DVD series right now. Convince me CAG. Only because I want to see people go batshit at my indifference.[/quote]

Buy it!! You won't be dissapointed. I still hate FOX for cancelling this show.

Did it work?

does anyone know who these come packed? i just got season 1 2 days ago for 20 and i wana return the first season from the amazon set if its sealed

I'll act like most AD freaks, not fans, freaks, I have come across.

You haven't seen the show?!?! That's a crime against humanity! You WILL love the show because I said so, if you don't like the show then you are a dumbass and the show is too smart for you!

I have way too much to watch over Christmas break but since this was so cheap and everyone seems to love it I ordered it. I still haven't even begun watching the complete series of 6 Feet Under that I ordered from Amazon for $100 a couple of months ago.

Yeah, the one thing that held me back until now was the "if you don't like it, you don't get it" thing. For $29 I'll give it a shot. Too much love in the room to avoid it again. Now let's see if it can live up to the ultra-hype.

Fantastic deal. I bought myself a copy this morning. I sort of already owned it, since I bought it for my brother for Christmas a couple years ago, but I've since moved out and was really sad last month when I tried to find the DVDs and realized they were at my parents'. Amazon is my hero.

i bought all 3 seasons on release days and have never regretted it once. the only time i have seen this cheaper was during that bb coupon and sale where they could have been bought for 5 bucks each.

[quote name='NegativeZero']I got one but may trade it for a good deal. it's still sealed, anyone interested please PM[/quote]

If you trade this then the next day your going to be saying "I've made a huge mistake."

bread's done
Back