[DEAD] Amazon DotD: Seinfeld - The Complete Series $100

[quote name='Master Shake']http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000VECAEE
transparent_pixel.gif

[/quote]

Thanks for the share OP.

Its a great deal.... sure her in doors would love this for a belated valentines present.

Yes, i'm a piece of shit.

Saint

Thanks, just ordered one. I already have Seasons 1-3, but it is still cheaper to buy the whole set and I can give the ones I already have away. Comes out to around $12.50 per season (w/ season 1 & 2 counting as 1).

Sweet. In for 1. Should be here tomorrow with 1 day 4 dollar shipping with prime. I signed up for the trial and man does it spoil you.

I own like the first 6 season box sets which i bought for 95 total a few years back....hmmm so close to biting on this...

-sigh- Couldn't resist. Now if they'd just do the same for the The X-Files complete series I'd never have to buy another DVD ever again.

I am not really sure why anyone would buy this, seeing as the show comes on 4 different channels every night, and some channels even show it back to back!

[quote name='help1']I am not really sure why anyone would buy this, seeing as the show comes on 4 different channels every night, and some channels even show it back to back![/quote]
Two reasons:

1. Shows are cut when sent to syndication.

2. This includes a ton of bonus material, including one sweet coffeetable book.

Also, I missed out on this and am now sad.

[quote name='edwardya']well, some of us buy it as collector's item.
transparent_pixel.gif

[/QUOTE]

And do you profit from that? Or just to have it for personal happiness?

bread's done
Back