[DEAD] Amazon Father's Day Sale 6/7-6/13: Xbox 360 Games, PS3/Wii Accessories

hypertails02

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Hi kids, Amazon updated their Father's Day Sale. I've seen various threads of individual games, but I'll assume many of these are TEMPORARY, just like games in the last two weeks. I hope I helped you out with the DS and Wii deals, now here's the most current deals!

Here's a Link to the Main Page. These Prices will be in effect until 6/13:

:360:Xbox 360 Games:
Price of Persia - $19.97 (OOS, see Marketplace to buy new at under $25)
Call of Duty: World at War - $41.97
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare GotY Edition - $29.99
Fable II - $29.99
Grand Theft Auto IV - $27.97 (Will Ship in 2-3 Weeks)
Gears of War II - $47.97
Bioshock - $19.97
Halo Wars - $41.99
X-Men Origins: Wolverine - $41.97
NBA 2K9 - $19.97
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts - $17.97
Guitar Hero Metallica - $39.97
Tom Clancy's HAWX - $34.97
James Bond 007 Quantum of Solace - $19.97
You're in the Movies (w/Camera) - $14.97
Shaun White Snowboarding - $13.98
Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution - $27.97
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway - $14.97
Scene It? Box Office Smash (Bundle) - $29.97
Scene It? Box Office Smash (Game Only) - $19.97
Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise - $19.97
Lips (w/2 Mics) - $36.97
Wheelman - $29.97
Tom Clancy's Endwar - $24.97
WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 09 - $36.99
NHL 2K9 - $17.97 (Will Ship in 2-3 Weeks)
WWE Legends of Wrestlemania - $39.97
MLB Front Office Manager - $17.97

:ps3:PS3 Accessories
Nyko Blu-Ray Remote - $9.97
Nyko PS3 Charge Link - $4.97
Nyko HDMI Cable - $13.97
Nyko PS3 Charge Base 2 - $17.97
Nyko Media Hub+ - $12.97

:wii:Wii Accessories
Logitech Cordless Keyboard - $29.97

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='blackm20i']Hmm, thanks for the list, not sure if my dad will be into any of this stuff though...?[/QUOTE]
Well what about you then? You can get a sub-$20 game on this list and buy an Amazon filler for your dad for FSSS! :applause:

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts - $17.97

this will be the best $17.97 you've ever spent! Buy it!!!

not really sale prices on all of those. civ rev has been $28 for a while now. i've been tempted to get it at that price, but because of my backlog i've been holding off and waiting for it to drop more. same with fable 2, it's been $30 for a few days now at least. can't say about the rest though.

BiA: HH looks to be a good price, since apparently the TIV at GS just went up to $14. So for anyone looking to actually play the game, this would be perfect.

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']not really sale prices on all of those. civ rev has been $28 for a while now. i've been tempted to get it at that price, but because of my backlog i've been holding off and waiting for it to drop more. same with fable 2, it's been $30 for a few days now at least. can't say about the rest though.[/QUOTE]
Each week for the past 3 weeks, Amazon has highlighted games for sale. Some have been on sale and they just bring it to attention, and most (usually with .97 at end of sales price) is most recently on sale. Either way, yay cheap games!

[quote name='shrike4242']GOTY version of COD4 (360) is less than the non-GOTY version? :whistle2:s

Damn new math.[/QUOTE]
Someone at Amazon is an idiot for not noticing that. Their loss is our gain! (well to those that don't have CoD4...like me)

I bit on NBA2K9 the other day to pair with the Sega Superstars Tennis dotd. Tempted to pair B-K with today's deal as well but I think I'll be able to resist.

Mmm, Halo Wars for cheap.
151l1259.jpg

[quote name='blackm20i']Hmm, thanks for the list, not sure if my dad will be into any of this stuff though...?[/QUOTE]
Haha its worth a shot, I cant wait to see the look on his face when he opens up his present and its an xbox 360 game.. He likes football, maybe he will like madden or something. Thanks!:)

I just purchased about $100 worth of Xbox 360 accessories from Amazon, but this is still super tempting. I might count myself in for Halo Wars soon (I won a free code for the DLC for the game, so I'll get it eventually) & maybe Banjo-Kazooie (although I found a clearance version at Target for a couple bucks cheaper). We'll see.

[quote name='hotrocks']god damnit..why cant they have these prices for ps3..id bite on 14$ for shaun white...[/QUOTE]
PS3 games should be on sale next week. I'll make a new thread next sunday or monday with a new list.

[quote name='shrike4242']GOTY version of COD4 (360) is less than the non-GOTY version? :whistle2:s

Damn new math.[/QUOTE]

Aren't they the same exact thing now? I thought only the old goty copies came with the map pack codes. The newer ones are just the COD 4 game.

[quote name='Mythran']Correction for the OP, it should be
Call of Duty 4: World at War - $41.97
Not modern warfare.

In addition, although Prince of Persia is OOS, you can still order it at that price. The page says it will be in stock on the 13th.[/QUOTE]
Changed it, thanks for letting me know. I did this list late at night last night and I wanted to get the thread out before anyone else noticed.

I don't see in the Prince of Persia page that it'll be in stock at that price at 6/13, but I trust your word. Amazon did not fix the placement of Prince of Persia on their sale page, so I'm keeping it in here, too. Thanks for letting me know.

[quote name='Mythran']Correction for the OP, it should be
Call of Duty 4: World at War - $41.97
Not modern warfare.

In addition, although Prince of Persia is OOS, you can still order it at that price. The page says it will be in stock on the 13th.[/QUOTE]

COD4 is modern warfare. 5 is world at war.

ps3 getting no love!

[quote name='mr_burnzz']COD4 is modern warfare. 5 is world at war.

ps3 getting no love![/QUOTE]
CoD:WaW has been on sale on all previous consoles/handhelds in the past 2 weeks (they're expired now, weekly sales). It's on sale again for the 360, so I'm gonna assume that next week, you will get CoD love on the PS3!

You are right. I (like the OP) was not paying attention and made the same typo. :drool:

[quote name='hypertails02']Changed it, thanks for letting me know. I did this list late at night last night and I wanted to get the thread out before anyone else noticed.

I don't see in the Prince of Persia page that it'll be in stock at that price at 6/13, but I trust your word. Amazon did not fix the placement of Prince of Persia on their sale page, so I'm keeping it in here, too. Thanks for letting me know.[/QUOTE]

No problem, I made the same mistake as you, heh. Good post btw.

Oh, and as an update, it looks like the PoP ran out once more so your posting is still correct. When I checked earlier today you could still order it for $20 with the fine print saying it won't be available till the 13th, but that is no longer the case and the price is now back up to $40.

Does amazon not normally update their items shipped page or is my order just in limbo for the time being.

decent sale on a bunch of decent games, might have to bite on Civ Rev, though I may chicken out and set my sights for it to drop to $25...

[quote name='Magehart']Does amazon not normally update their items shipped page or is my order just in limbo for the time being.[/QUOTE]
Did you get a shipping notification by Amazon via e-mail? This means you can check the status of your order within your Amazon account. My experience with Amazon is that while they don't do a great job updating shipping status, the estimated delivery date they provide has been correct for me every single time. Use that as your reference and if your order doesn't arrive, that's good reasoning to complain to Amazon.

Of course, if you order via the Amazon Marketplace, they have their own shipping information they should provide for you.

Just make sure Amazon doesn't skimp out and use the cheapo courier shipping. I had something delivered by them, checked amazon status said delivered @ my front door. When outside, looked everywhere, no package to be found. I think these guys are contracted by the shipping company and pocket stuff when they think they will get away with it from what I have read. Amazon has great CS and did refund the purchase price very easily with 2 short emails. The shipping company is A1 international and I think amazon only uses them for free shipping if they don't use UPS or USPS for you order.

[quote name='lolwut?']I have over $40 in credit at Amazon, but I know Metallica will get cheaper.

Must be strong![/QUOTE]

god yes... that will be 9.99 within a few months.

I noticed that, which kind of makes me glad I own an xbox at the moment.

bread's done
Back