[DEAD] Amazon Father's Day Sale 6/7-6/13: Xbox 360 Games, PS3/Wii Accessories

hypertails02

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Hi kids, Amazon updated their Father's Day Sale. I've seen various threads of individual games, but I'll assume many of these are TEMPORARY, just like games in the last two weeks. I hope I helped you out with the DS and Wii deals, now here's the most current deals!

Here's a Link to the Main Page. These Prices will be in effect until 6/13:

:360:Xbox 360 Games:
Price of Persia - $19.97 (OOS, see Marketplace to buy new at under $25)
Call of Duty: World at War - $41.97
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare GotY Edition - $29.99
Fable II - $29.99
Grand Theft Auto IV - $27.97 (Will Ship in 2-3 Weeks)
Gears of War II - $47.97
Bioshock - $19.97
Halo Wars - $41.99
X-Men Origins: Wolverine - $41.97
NBA 2K9 - $19.97
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts - $17.97
Guitar Hero Metallica - $39.97
Tom Clancy's HAWX - $34.97
James Bond 007 Quantum of Solace - $19.97
You're in the Movies (w/Camera) - $14.97
Shaun White Snowboarding - $13.98
Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution - $27.97
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway - $14.97
Scene It? Box Office Smash (Bundle) - $29.97
Scene It? Box Office Smash (Game Only) - $19.97
Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise - $19.97
Lips (w/2 Mics) - $36.97
Wheelman - $29.97
Tom Clancy's Endwar - $24.97
WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 09 - $36.99
NHL 2K9 - $17.97 (Will Ship in 2-3 Weeks)
WWE Legends of Wrestlemania - $39.97
MLB Front Office Manager - $17.97

:ps3:PS3 Accessories
Nyko Blu-Ray Remote - $9.97
Nyko PS3 Charge Link - $4.97
Nyko HDMI Cable - $13.97
Nyko PS3 Charge Base 2 - $17.97
Nyko Media Hub+ - $12.97

:wii:Wii Accessories
Logitech Cordless Keyboard - $29.97

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mswierzb']Very very tempted to pick up Fable 2 during this little sale.[/QUOTE]
So am I, been thinking about picking it up for a few weeks now.. Looks like nows the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fable 2 looks mighty tempting at that price. I wonder when they are going to release a GOTY edition that will make me regret buying this.

[quote name='mac101010']Is it true that the COD4 GOTY no longer comes with a map pack code?[/QUOTE]
True.

No difference from the launch version bitwise AFAIK.

[quote name='JrHu92']I might bite on NBA 2K9..

when does 2k 10 come out?[/QUOTE]

If you are waiting on 10 because of updated rosters I would definitely not wait. There isn't going to be any blockbuster trades in the NBA this summer with so many high profile guys going to free agency after the 2010-2011 season. Also, the rookie class of 2010 is not that exciting at all....Tyler Hansboro....

Yeah, 2k9 should definately quell your NBA thirst until 2k11.

Still got some time, wonder if I should grab something.
151l1344.jpg

[quote name='the_deej']cod 4 goty is 29.99 on amazon[/QUOTE]
Thanks for letting me know, I changed the OP to reflect the change!

Also, NBA2K9 and GTAIV are in stock, sold via Amazon, but for some reason will ship in 2-3 weeks. Prince of Persia is sold out via Amazon (but you can get cheap copies in the Marketplace), and all other items are still in stock.

If you see any more random price changes, let me know in the thread! Thanks!

There are a few PS3 deals.
Little Big Planet $41.99
Killzone 2 $49.99
Infamous $49.99
UFC $52.99
GTAVI $36.99
Resident Evil 5 $53.99
Fallout 3 $44.99
Dead Space $36.99

There is at least a few dollars off almost all PS3 games.

[quote name='Morphine']PS3 owners got the shaft on this sale :([/QUOTE]
OK, I've already mentioned this before on the previous page, I'll say it again...

PS3 DEALS SHOULD BE NEXT WEEK! All previous platforms except for PC (wii, ds/psp, xbox 360) have had weekly sales on Amazon in the past 3 weeks. Up next should be PS3 (unless Amazon decides to be d-bags and ignore ps3 owners).

If you're waiting for PS3 deals (which there are none this week, as stated in the thread title), please wait patiently until Sunday when the new Amazon deals will be out. I'll make a new thread with a new list of deals.

Sorry I don't mean to be rude, but I've had a crappy day. I just hate repeating myself.

[quote name='Slayerfaith1982']can anyone let me know if the sequel of Scene It is worth $20 if you already own the original?[/QUOTE]

Well worth the $15 or so I paid for it.

I thought it was a better party game than the 1st one, and I had more fun with it than the 1st one. The category where you have to put the movies in order of release year is far better in the second one (they have you keep retrying till you get it right or time runs out).

All in all better game, and there is some DLC for the 2nd one as well.

I just got my copy of Prince of Persia. Turns out it's the special limited edition version of the game which comes with a bonus disk. Did anyone else get this or did I just get lucky?

[quote name='abhinav']Fable 2 looks mighty tempting at that price. I wonder when they are going to release a GOTY edition that will make me regret buying this.[/QUOTE]

My problem is I am seeing this $29.99 in ALOT of places recently (Target this past week ending today, Best Buy 3 weeks ago, here at Amazon). I am gonna wait because I just know it will pop up $19.99 somewhere this Summer. As for me, I think I will pass and wait for that. No strong need to play it right NOW or anything.

[quote name='pelf21']Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts - $17.97

this will be the best $17.97 you've ever spent! Buy it!!![/QUOTE]
OK! Sold!

Finally received my copy of Prince of Persia. Was delayed a few days, but it looks like they made it up by sending me a limited edition version instead.

[quote name='basis']i think James Bond: Quantum of Solace has upped in price to $27.99 :([/QUOTE]
Yup. Xbox360 sale is now DEAD and a new Amazon sale should be this week. The sale page has NOT updated. When it does, I'll create a new thread. It should be PS3 Games with various (Xbox360?) Accessories.

I had extra 2 sealed copies James Bond: Quantum of Solace (360) for trade. Just find cheap sealed game at Target, Sears or Kmart and we do 1 on one trade :)

Target Clearance 360 game
Afro Samurai (360)
Mortal Kombat Vs DC Universe (360)

bread's done
Back