[DEAD] Amazon Lightning Deal 12/31 6:00 PM PST - Ninjatown DS $19.98

great post... say goodbye to the christmas money!
CAGsmily!.gif

[quote name='$hady']Sneak King DS FTW[/QUOTE]

Safari on Mac displays gifs at slow motion for some reason and it makes that cat gif so much better :lol:

on topic, isn't there a splinter cell ds game?

[quote name='Chargers1987']great post... say goodbye to the christmas money!
6449f44a102fde848669bdd9eb6b76fa.gif
[/quote]

Yep, my cash is slowly dwindling even AFTER christmas! Thanks for the post because I probably would have missed it otherwise and I'm a big fan of DS!

[quote name='ninja dog']Ryu is a "fuck stealth, I'ma cut all these dudes up" kind of ninja![/QUOTE]

Right, that's why it's "once skilled in the art of stealth"

Now skilled in the art of kicking ass

Thanks for the heads up; out of all the possible titles, I only have Ninja Reflex and Legend of Kage; I think I hope I can snag a good deal on something else :)

Amazon's been really stinkin' deal wise lately. As already mentioned by the kind sir above me, this was readily available for $14.99 a few times over the past month. At least go down to that amount

[quote name='Josef']Amazon's been really stinkin' deal wise lately. As already mentioned by the kind sir above me, this was readily available for $14.99 a few times over the past month. At least go down to that amount[/quote]

I think they blew their collective wad on Black Friday and have nothing else to offer.

I paid 20 bux from buy.com off ebay when it first came out. Really enjoyed it - probably put in around 8-10 hrs to beat it then I went back and played through some of the levels again. Not a ton of replayability but it was fun.

bread's done
Back