(DEAD) Amazon Preorder - Once Upon a Time Season 2 w/ $15 coupon = $40.99

Thanks alot OP. Preordered =)

sig.jpg

Amazon just PM'd the BB price of $39.99 (BR) and $29.99 (DVD). So it'll be $24.99 (BR) and $19.99 (DVD) for those who kept their orders.
It actually should have Price matched Targets price I believe? Which is 37.99. Making the BR 22.99 and the DVD 17.99. I just checked my order for this and thats what my Blu was marked at anyway :) Either way a good deal for a great show.

Hope they continue this preorder deal with the next season as well, as if I remember right, they also did the 15 dollar coupon with season 1 also.

People are quoting posts from last year's deal on Season 1. I know Amazon had a coupon for Season 2 (before it even started airing...which is why I missed the damn thing), so anybody who got in on that is getting an amazing deal for a full length blu ray season of a show. I'll probably have to take this coupon to a local store and end up paying tax and gas as my "punishment" for missing the Amazon coupon. Can anybody tell me which B&M has the best deal on the Season 2 blu? Sounding like Target at $37.99? Is that right?

EDIT - Yup, found the Season 2 thread with Amazon's coupon from back in October. Still can't believe they put up a limited time coupon that early.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/295829-dead-amazon-preorder-once-upon-a-time-season-2-w-15-coupon-4099/?hl=%2Bonce+%2Bupon+%2Btime#entry10540075

Last edited by a moderator:
Target and Walmart, it'll scan with no issues at the register.

Best Buy, they'll have to enter it manually with F6 or F7 on the register.
I tried buying Season 2 at Target, and they wouldn't accept the coupon. I went to Best Buy. Cashier needed the manager to get the coupon to work.

I picked up the last two copies of Season 2 at Target; the register prompted a manager override because the coupon was $15. It worked, save for the time waiting for a manager.

This was also at 8:30am. Either they didn't get a lot of copies or they'd already been worked over.

No more deleting posts, just hiding. Which from what I gather is the same thing as the mods could see deleted posts previously.

I picked up the last two copies of Season 2 at Target; the register prompted a manager override because the coupon was $15. It worked, save for the time waiting for a manager.

This was also at 8:30am. Either they didn't get a lot of copies or they'd already been worked over.
Can't imagine that many people are chomping at the bit for Once Upon a Time blu rays, haha. Probably didn't get many. I'll be hunting mine down tomorrow. Luckily, the online product page has a stock locator, and shows my closest Target as having them in stock.

No more deleting posts, just hiding. Which from what I gather is the same thing as the mods could see deleted posts previously.
There is still the edit button. You can always edit anything you posted before and place something like "...". Then hide it. Now even a mod can't see what was previously written.

Mods only think they have all the power. :bouncy:

M

bread's done
Back