(DEAD) Amazon: Wii Sports Resort (2 pack motionplus) Sale $49.49 (List Price $59.99)

With it staring at me in my cart I bit on it. ECA and 10 dollar off coupon got it for about 34.54. Glad I didn't order it earlier in the day!

[quote name='doubledown']I thought ECA was dead right now?[/QUOTE]

It is, but I had an old code still on my account from a game I canceled (got it cheaper at Best Buy [that's a first]) so the 10% was still there.

Figures. Amazon shipped my copy the other day and I paid 51.xx complete with an ECA code that I had from like 2 months ago.

[quote name='chrishicks']Figures. Amazon shipped my copy the other day and I paid 51.xx complete with an ECA code that I had from like 2 months ago.[/QUOTE]

Same here...:bomb:

The game is also $51.00 at costco and $49.99 at Fry's Electronics. Just in case if any of you wanted to buy locally.

Great. Finally a reason to consider a purcahse on Amazon and my ECA membership doesn't provide me the 10% deal. Oh well. Guess I have to pass.

[quote name='mrmoodz']The game is also $51.00 at costco and $49.99 at Fry's Electronics. Just in case if any of you wanted to buy locally.[/QUOTE]

Is that the version that includes two Wii MotionPluses, though?

[quote name='lllGurulll']Great. Finally a reason to consider a purcahse on Amazon and my ECA membership doesn't provide me the 10% deal. Oh well. Guess I have to pass.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, really. Amazon needs to get those codes back up, they're losing business from all of us who are waiting them out. ;) I suppose that I could cancel one of my current pre-orders and take the code from that for it, but I'm afraid that if I do that, they won't have the codes back up in time for me to place another one before the game is released -- and I want all of the games that I have pre-ordered more than I want this. Oh well.

[quote name='arcane93']Yeah, really. Amazon needs to get those codes back up, they're losing business from all of us who are waiting them out. ;) I suppose that I could cancel one of my current pre-orders and take the code from that for it, but I'm afraid that if I do that, they won't have the codes back up in time for me to place another one before the game is released -- and I want all of the games that I have pre-ordered more than I want this. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Just order both games on the same order, the 10% comes off the entire order, so you will actually get a little more off.

Ordered!

Not five hours ago, my wife asked when I was planning to pick the 2-pack up and I said, quote, "I'll pick it up when Amazon has it on sale so I get it cheep with no tax and free shipping."

Thanks, CD6405!

Sadly I'd jump on this if I had the ECA too... But since I don't, I figure I don't really need the motion pluses :x

[quote name='CD6405']With it staring at me in my cart I bit on it. ECA and 10 dollar off coupon got it for about 34.54. Glad I didn't order it earlier in the day![/QUOTE]
Yea thats a very good deal, unfortunately I bought earlier in the day.

[quote name='chrishicks']Figures. Amazon shipped my copy the other day and I paid 51.xx complete with an ECA code that I had from like 2 months ago.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Ed_']Same here...:bomb:[/QUOTE]

AGHWARGFLAG!!1!!

yea...me too....mine is "getting ready to ship". I figured 56.XX was a good price (that's without ECA, sadly). I figured this would be one of those "sold-out-quick" nintendo items. Galdurnit! :wall:

[quote name='CD6405']Just order both games on the same order, the 10% comes off the entire order, so you will actually get a little more off.[/QUOTE]

I'll check my orders again, but I think all of the pre-orders that I have left have gold box discounts on them as well. So if I canceled an order and made a new one, I'd have to give that up. :whistle2:|

Yea, it seems to be dead...maybe just an error by Amazon, but it was still a great price for about 12 or so hours!

doh.. had one eca to use and canceled.. went to reorder and price went back up.. *head smack*
oh well..

bread's done
Back