(Dead) Austin Powers Collection Blu ray $10.79 at B&N

It might work for members only. I got it for $9.74 after tax and shipping. Try this code- A9N8U4H

The W7K3B7H coupon works for me (I think it is members-only), takes it down to $9.17 plus tax ($9.63 total here in VA). I'm torn on whether I should spend the money on these, though, given all of the other deals that will be coming in the next week or so.

[quote name='aj slick']Kinda hard to pass for $3.25 a movie-[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I already have the DVDs of all three movies, though, and don't even know when I'm ever going to want to watch them again. From the looks of it, there are going to be a lot of "kinda hard to pass" deals this year (I've already jumped on a few others), that will total up quickly.

Had to do it... So today I have bought The Departed, The Hangover, Watchmen DC, and the Austin Powers Trilogy all for myself. I also bought two clearance copies of Super Street Fighter 4 for 13.98 each. Anything else I should buy CAG?

[quote name='BattleChicken']I just tried to bite, and after i tried to register, it gave me some message saying the item was no longer available...[/QUOTE]

You dun goofed

Hm, I saw that some people after my original post were able to get it so I tried it again. Whenever I attempt to purchase it, it is still throwing:
! We are sorry but the following item(s) are no longer available. Please check back with us again at a later date, or search our Out of Print store.
Please edit your cart and remove this item. Austin Powers Collection. ISBN 794043125010.
I'm happy for those of you who managed to get the deal, despite my poor luck on this one.

what is going on with Barnes and Noble?? every time you see something on the shelf, its like $39.99 for Letters from Iwo Jima..

I'm in for this for sure! edit: nvm, neither coupon worked, $14.91 shipped..funny how that makes a difference..

Last edited by a moderator:
Neither of the coupon codes worked for me. Probably because I just made a B&N account and didn't have one before. So it came to $14.46 after tax and shipping. Still a great deal in my opinion for three blu ray movies. Thanks OP.

I couldn't get any of those coupons to work, so I went ahead and got it for 14 and change. When I saw this thread earlier they were sold out.

Does anyone know if the sale price is also for the in store pick up option?

edit: Nevermind, just tried and it jumped the price up to 74.99

Got in on this yesterday at work(can't get on Cheapass at work since games related stuff is blocked)

Austin Powers blu box 10.79
Oceans 11, 12, 13 blu box 15.29

Both sets out the door 28.23

I expected it to be a mistake but I got a shipped email today!

[quote name='scum1']Got in on this yesterday at work(can't get on Cheapass at work since games related stuff is blocked)

Austin Powers blu box 10.79
Oceans 11, 12, 13 blu box 15.29

Both sets out the door 28.23

I expected it to be a mistake but I got a shipped email today![/QUOTE]

What shipping did you use?

We apologize, but despite our efforts, we weren't able to fulfill some or all of the items in your order, as noted below. These items have been canceled from your order.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and look forward to your next visit to http://www.bn.com.

Thank you for shopping with us.

Sincerely,

-- Barnes & Noble

:(

[quote name='cod4rulez4']We apologize, but despite our efforts, we weren't able to fulfill some or all of the items in your order, as noted below. These items have been canceled from your order.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and look forward to your next visit to http://www.bn.com.

Thank you for shopping with us.

Sincerely,

-- Barnes & Noble

:([/QUOTE]

Got that, too... calling them. There's no reason for this to happen.

Just got confirmation mine shipped. I ended up having to pay 12.59 after shipping. I bet the orders that are being canceled are orders that had the most discounts.

Just ordered - thanks OP!

Heading to Costco now to pickup the Close Encounters 30th Anniversary Blu for $12.99...seemed a decent deal...

Free shipping over 25 I believe.

[quote name='doodofdoods']What shipping did you use?[/QUOTE]

Does anyone know what the phone number to complain to these bitches is?! They just canceled my order too BUT THEY ALREADY fuckING CHARGED ME FOR IT! This is completely unacceptable.

[quote name='Xizer']Does anyone know what the phone number to complain to these bitches is?! They just canceled my order too BUT THEY ALREADY fuckING CHARGED ME FOR IT! This is completely unacceptable.[/QUOTE]

It's likely a hold, not a charge.

I'm stilll angry that I essentially have funds being held hostage for something that isn't even being shipped!

They send a charge in BEFORE they even get ready to ship the damn thing?! No other place I have ordered from has pulled that shit. Amazon doesn't charge you until they ship.

[quote name='Xizer']I'm stilll angry that I essentially have funds being held hostage for something that isn't even being shipped!

They send a charge in BEFORE they even get ready to ship the damn thing?! No other place I have ordered from has pulled that shit. Amazon doesn't charge you until they ship.[/QUOTE]

happens all the time at various online retailers, especially Best Buy. I used Paypal for TMNT, and I haven't got a cancellation yet *fingers crossed* but if it does, I'll be fuck-ing pissed like you b/c the funds won't go back onto Paypal for at least 5 days..

bread's done
Back