Dead - Barnes & Noble - Bambi 12.79

fight_the_youth

CAGiversary!
Save $10 off Bambi Two-Disc Diamond Edition Blu-ray Combo Pack
(includes Standard DVD) with your choice of DVD or Blu-ray case packaging
when you use coupon code W3U3X4T (making it as low as $12.79 after coupon)

1556706h.jpg

http://video.barnesandnoble.com/special_offer.asp?r=1&pid=35044

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably have to order this one, I'm a sucker for the old Disney films, plus I can use b&n.com on my priority club card. Every little bit helps, lol.

We haven't got a B&M release week price list yet that I'm aware of, I'm gonna wait to see that, could be cheaper with coupon. I have my Amazon pre-order either way.

17.24 after tax and shipping (2.98 shipping). The BN offer is valid until March 1st so I will hold out and see how much the B&M prices are after coupon.

I had this disc pre-ordered for $20.00 on Amazon.com... canceled that order and used my Christmas B&N gc... $16.xx.

Thanks OP.

Can't... resist. Must stop... spending... (It sounded really cool saying this with William Shatner's voice. At least it did in my head.)

[quote name='Mikerocosms']Best Buy is selling Bambi for 22.99 - $10 coupon is $13 plus tax.[/QUOTE]
Given the history of B&N with cancellations and BB with manu. coupons I'd highly recommend just going to Target for the same price. Besides, B&N already has one foot in the grave so might as well help them out the door.

I'd highly recommend just going to Target for the same price. Besides, B&N already has one foot in the grave so might as well help them out the door.

That and apparently Target has an exclusive bonus disc... some lame thing called "Runnin' Wild" about the animal characters in Disney movies. It's stuff like this that makes me realize I'm a sucker for a bonus disc... even if it's crap.

Oh, and as for B&N... they aren't getting any more orders from me. I'm incredibly bitter about having my Star Wars Complete Saga order cancelled... the way they choose to ignore/deny promotional prices and codes is ridiculous and unacceptable. :bomb:

damn 4 extra bucks added for ship and tax. kinda defeats the purpose. doesnt look like i can do instore pickup either. lame. BB refused my 10 coup last time for alice so target i go! BB will start getting less of my business. i seem to have to fight them every step for the coups.

I was going to cancel my Amazon pre-order for this (for $14.99 with their earlier $10 coupon) and move it to B&N, but never got around to it. Now I'm glad I didn't bother -- I just got a shipping confirmation from Amazon, and apparently they lowered their price to $22.99, making my total from them with the coupon $12.99, and with Prime and it being shipped today, I'll probably have it on release day.

[quote name='PotatoGuy']What coup for amazon? Might br better to amazon it then to try and sway bb/target[/QUOTE]
I believe the coupon has long expired. If I remember correctly, it's from like December or early January.

[quote name='Altanis']I believe the coupon has long expired. If I remember correctly, it's from like December or early January.[/QUOTE]

Yup, long gone at this point. If you didn't get in on it back when it was offered before, you're out of luck.

bread's done
Back