[DEAD]Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY (PS3/Xbox360) $16.99 Amazon Lightning Deal

You can also change it to the 360 version!

Thank you so much, been waiting for a deal on this!

I've never owned/played past Zsasz on the vanilla version ... but I've been waiting for a deal on it for a long time. 16 is a sweet price point.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have the vanilla version for xbox, is there good reason to pick up the GOTY version?

Edit: after some quick research other than the 3d glasses gimmick (which i wouldnt play), the goty includes 4 challenge maps (3 of which are on xbox live, 1 is free, the other 2 are 240ms points each)

Ill stick with my vanilla version and just download the maps

[quote name='henry00x']i have the vanilla version for xbox, is there good reason to pick up the GOTY version?[/QUOTE]

Unless you like the gh red case and a pair of little 3d glasses then no. Worst goty edition ever, nice price though

Great deal on a brand new sealed version of this game. Contemplating snaggin a copy but I dont know if itll actually get played

edit... Decided to pass I think. Still got a list of opened games to complete and a few sealed ones too

Was gonna grab this in the B2G1 free at Gamestop and flip a couple Two Worlds 2. Might forget about that and grab a new copy.

Ordered one. Third time ive bought this game new. One vanilla version for 360, and twice now the GOTY for PS3.

Saves me from having to spend money at Gamestop for the Two Worlds flip.

The 3D is awesome. I mean it's totally unplayable with the glasses on but the effect is kind of cool... and by "cool" I mean lame but totally neat. I don't know anything but I do know this: if you like video games and haven't played Arkham Asylum that makes you a communist and you probably hate puppies. $16 is a steal.

I've been waiting for this to go under $20, thank you TylerDurden313. I just wish they didn't have all that junk slapped on the artwork of the GOTY edition.

[quote name='Javery']The 3D is awesome. I mean it's totally unplayable with the glasses on but the effect is kind of cool... and by "cool" I mean lame but totally neat. I don't know anything but I do know this: if you like video games and haven't played Arkham Asylum that makes you a communist and you probably hate puppies. $16 is a steal.[/QUOTE]

LOL - you're in rare form today!

[quote name='Javery']The 3D is awesome. I mean it's totally unplayable with the glasses on but the effect is kind of cool... and by "cool" I mean lame but totally neat. I don't know anything but I do know this: if you like video games and haven't played Arkham Asylum that makes you a communist and you probably hate puppies. $16 is a steal.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I havent tried the 3D either but it's terribly awesomely bad.

thought about picking up this game at BB last night as I was picking up my PS3 with my $100GC coupon... passed on it because I couldn't remember what my co-worker said about the game... Glad I did as this price was much better than what I would get at BB...

[quote name='abhinav']Agreed, I havent tried the 3D either but it's terribly awesomely bad.[/QUOTE]

How's the 3d in detective mode since you basically spend more then half the game in that mode ?

had to pick it up. been waiting for a deal on this and using the $15 credit i got for buying kinect it cost me $1.99 :D

now ill be ready for the sequel...

bread's done
Back