Dead - BB - Blu-rays 1.99 - 2.99 after Coupons

I'd actually not mind owning dylan dog at that price. I'm one of the few people who not only liked that movie, but thoroughly enjoyed it.

Dylan Dog and Mirrors are on the same coupon.

Does it mean I have to print 2 coupons if I want to get them both? Or will I get $3 off both Dylan Dog and Mirrors with just this coupon?

wait a sec, I got all excited to grab Dylan Dog and Misery, was about to print the coupons, decided to pop over to BB.com and noticed that both the titles are sold out online AND not available for in-store pick up..are we just taking our chances by going into a store and hope they have them? Sounds like too much work..

[quote name='token2k6']wait a sec, I got all excited to grab Dylan Dog and Misery, was about to print the coupons, decided to pop over to BB.com and noticed that both the titles are sold out online AND not available for in-store pick up..are we just taking our chances by going into a store and hope they have them? Sounds like too much work..[/QUOTE]
Pretty much, I don't know why they randomly have some items as not available for instore pick-up, even though they may or may not be available in your store.

Can anyone confirm for Misery and Child's Play whether they're devoid of any extras? Not to nitpick since the price can't be beat if you can find them but I just needed to know if the extras are only found on the combo packs of these movies on the DVD itself which aren't the ones sold for $4.99.

[quote name='guardian_owl']Pretty much, I don't know why they randomly have some items as not available for instore pick-up, even though they may or may not be available in your store.[/QUOTE]

If there's fewer then three copies then typically online ordering is cut off.

Was denied, manager claimed I was double dipping. I asked how I'm able to use Disney coupons on release week? He said, well your trying to pay with rz certs anyways, your total would be less and wouldn't work anyway. ?!?!?!. Pulled out $800 out of my pocket (was on my way to the bank), "i think I can cover $10 i said. In the end he said he'd let me use 1 coupon and that's it. I'll take my coupons to another best buy.

Gonna send an email to corporate. Not angry, just to bring up the situation

Thanks OP. I already have Child's play and Misery but I'm in for Dylan Dog and Mirrors 2.

Read the spoiler if you want to hear something cool about Mirrors 2 and you were a kid who grew up watching the Disney Channel.

Christy Romano (aka "Ren" from Even Stevens) is nude is Mirrors 2 and looks fucking amazing. Google it if you don't believe me.

[quote name='Demolition Man']If there's fewer then three copies then typically online ordering is cut off.[/QUOTE]
As in, some items store pick up is not available as even an option to check (dylan dog, "store pickup not available") and some items are available to check for in-store pick-up even if none in your region have enough in stock.

During the "buy 3 TV shows, get $10 gift card / buy $50 in media/games get money back" promotion they were really bad about picking a random season of a show and excluding it from instore pick-up for 100% of all customers so that it was impossible to use it to conveniently pick up whole series of shows, even if some stores had the item in stock. I was going to use that promotion to pick up the entire chuck series, but for some reason S2 listed "store pick-up not available" while the rest you could check to see if your store had it in stock.

[quote name='consoleman']Can anyone confirm for Misery and Child's Play whether they're devoid of any extras? Not to nitpick since the price can't be beat if you can find them but I just needed to know if the extras are only found on the combo packs of these movies on the DVD itself which aren't the ones sold for $4.99.[/QUOTE]
Child's Play has extras on the blu-ray and the DVD in the combo pack. Misery has no special features on the blu-ray, but they are on the DVD in the combo pack. So Child's Play should, Misery is likely barebones.

[quote name='SpiderKnight']Dylan Dog and Mirrors are on the same coupon.

Does it mean I have to print 2 coupons if I want to get them both? Or will I get $3 off both Dylan Dog and Mirrors with just this coupon?[/QUOTE]

The coupons are 1-time use only and are unique.

I would think so but I haven't tried purchasing 2 movies using 1 coupon, can someone else verify?

[quote name='Jcaugustine']The coupons are 1-time use only and are unique.

I would think so but I haven't tried purchasing 2 movies using 1 coupon, can someone else verify?[/QUOTE]

I printed out 2 coupons and bought both Dylan Dog and Mirrors 2 today. I used a trick with my printer to print out the same coupon twice.

The BB employee noticed they both have the same barcode even though the barcode should be unique. She told me and I asked to try and if it doesn't work I'll only buy 1 game. She ended up putting them both through anyway and I bought both movies for $1.99 each. She might have only put them through because I'm a regular customer and I was also buying a lot of other stuff.

I feel really bad if they don't get reimbursed by the manufacturer for one of those coupons. Best Buy can afford $3 I suppose, but I feel bad for anyone else trying to use manufacturer coupons and getting denied because I ruined it.

Anyway,thanks OP for the deal. Moral of the story: Use two computers with printers if you want to buy both Dylan Dog and Mirrors 2.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I printed out 2 coupons and bought both Dylan Dog and Mirrors 2 today. I used a trick with my printer to print out the same coupon twice.

The BB employee noticed they both have the same barcode even though the barcode should be unique. She told me and I asked to try and if it doesn't work I'll only buy 1 game. She ended up putting them both through anyway and I bought both movies for $1.99 each. She might have only put them through because I'm a regular customer and I was also buying a lot of other stuff.

I feel really bad if they don't get reimbursed by the manufacturer for one of those coupons. Best Buy can afford $3 I suppose, but I feel bad for anyone else trying to use manufacturer coupons and getting denied because I ruined it.

Anyway,thanks OP for the deal. Moral of the story: Use two computers with printers if you want to buy both Dylan Dog and Mirrors 2.[/QUOTE]

You are allowed two prints per coupon per comp. But the way coupons.com is set up, after you print a coupon once you will have to scroll to the last page of coupons to find it again.

There use to be a way to tell which print was first and which is second. Not sure if they still do it as I really don't pay attention any more, but here is how you use to identify each.

If you look at the tiny sets of various numbers that surround the coupon, there would be an 01 somewhere in the line for the first print and 02 for the second.

Despite Dylan Dog not showing up as in stock at my local store, there were 3-4 copies on the shelf today. Picked it up along with the last copy of Misery. Had planned on picking up Mirrors 2 also but my printer ran out of ink as I was printing it earlier today.

[quote name='guardian_owl']
Child's Play has extras on the blu-ray and the DVD in the combo pack. Misery has no special features on the blu-ray, but they are on the DVD in the combo pack. So Child's Play should, Misery is likely barebones.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll try getting Child's Play and debate whether to pick up Misery should I find it. Having any blu-ray be barebones nowadays is inexcusable.

[quote name='darkdaze73']You are allowed two prints per coupon per comp. But the way coupons.com is set up, after you print a coupon once you will have to scroll to the last page of coupons to find it again.

There use to be a way to tell which print was first and which is second. Not sure if they still do it as I really don't pay attention any more, but here is how you use to identify each.

If you look at the tiny sets of various numbers that surround the coupon, there would be an 01 somewhere in the line for the first print and 02 for the second.

Despite Dylan Dog not showing up as in stock at my local store, there were 3-4 copies on the shelf today. Picked it up along with the last copy of Misery. Had planned on picking up Mirrors 2 also but my printer ran out of ink as I was printing it earlier today.[/QUOTE]

That's interesting. I remember when coupons.com would always give 2 prints and I wondered why they took it down to 1 print. I didn't know they just pushed the coupon all the way to the end. That is really dumb. Thanks for teaching me how to get 2 prints.

Is there an easier way to jump to the last page than pressing the "Show More Coupons" button seventeen times?

FYI for anyone not able to find these movies in their store. All four were located on a separate horror movie display at my store. They weren't mixed in with all the other DVDs/Blurays on the regular shelves.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']

Is there an easier way to jump to the last page than pressing the "Show More Coupons" button seventeen times?
[/QUOTE]

Near the top, under the blue bar that has the Print button is Popular Categories. Click "More" and then "Home Entertainment." That brings up just the DVD/Blu-related coupons on one page.

Nevermind, I'm an ass.

Also, thanks OP for pointing this out. I ended up getting the last copies of each movie. My fiance also picked up a ton of the other $4.99 Halloween Blurays. Once again, the shelf purge must commence to make more room for blu.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sp00ge']

Once again, the shelf purge must commence to make more room for blu.[/QUOTE]

I feel ya on that one. I'm always buying new DVD shelves at Target. Every so often I find some of those nice Atlantic shelves 75% off. I think I'll have to build another new one sitting in my spare bedroom or take a bunch of old DVDs off a already built shelf.

I need to take pics for the "show your collection" thread in the Bragging Rights section. People should get a kick out of how I have around 1,000 360, ps3, wii, and ps2 games right next to over 1,000 blurays. It looks borderline psychotic.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I feel ya on that one. I'm always buying new DVD shelves at Target. Every so often I find some of those nice Atlantic shelves 75% off. I think I'll have to build another new one sitting in my spare bedroom or take a bunch of old DVDs off a already built shelf.

I need to take pics for the "show your collection" thread in the Bragging Rights section. People should get a kick out of how I have around 1,000 360, ps3, wii, and ps2 games right next to over 1,000 blurays. It looks borderline psychotic.[/QUOTE]

Yes, please post pics

I went to get Dylan Dog, Misery (they didn't have it), and Child's Play today and the people tried to tell me I could only use one of the coupons. I had them ring it up in two separate orders.

Man I really hate how they reorganized Blu-rays. First looked for Dylan Dog in the horror display, not there. So then I moved to the horror section, not there. Then I thought, ok, maybe it falls under action/sci-fi, not there. I found an employee who looked it up on their system, one copy in the store. So I looked around at end caps and poked in some of the bins. Finally I just walked the entire movie section and eventually found it in the drama section.

bread's done
Back