[DEAD]BB Sept @Gamer Mag $10 Brink OR Hunted:TDF, $30 D:SF $40 Rise of Nightmares

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Current Sales
:360: Rise of Nightmares $39.99 after $10 coupon
:360::ps3: Driver: San Francisco $29.99 after $10 coupon
:360::ps3::wii: Tiger Woods PGA 12 The Masters $39.99/$29.99 after $20 coupon
:360::ps3::pc: Brink $9.99 after $20/$10 coupon
:360::ps3::pc: Hunted: Demon Forge $9.99 after $20/$10 coupon
:pc: Razer Naga Epic Mouse $119.99 after $10 coupon
:pc: Tritton Headsets $49.99/$109.99/$149.99 after $20 coupon
:ps3: Move Controller $39.99 after $10 coupon

General Info
Thanks + credit to AcidRain25

Battlefield 3 VS MW3 is on the cover: coupons live from 8/28-10-/1

$5 single issue, $15 year sub of 10 issues not 12(2 months coupons overlaps)
Here's the link to the @gamer mag site if you need assistance on tracking your subs email them & if there's an error on their end they'll credit you on the back end with more issues. Their also on Twitter & facebook.

Previous 2 months coupons for those who may not think the $15 sub is worth it [1,2]

Link provided for those who still have issues getting stores to allow the coupons to stack, BB Corp response
Link for any issues that take place month to month

****The coupons stack w/SALES PRICES****
****Price Matching DOES NOT STACK w/@gamer coupons****
****Even my VERY VERY generous local BB's will say no 1 or the other****

So when a $30 game like Brink goes on sale for $20 stacking the coupon makes the final price $10.. I'll update the OP as sales change & the title will reflect the lowest price AFTER COUPON has been taken off.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Spafon']So, if I was to go in and buy the latest issue for the coupon AND buy the subscription, does that mean I would NOT be grandfathered into the Gamers Club? Should I just wait until the 12th to buy the subscription, hoping that they still have some Brink and/or Hunted left to buy?[/QUOTE]

If you sign up before the 12th, you'll pay $14.99 that day, the coupon to get into Unlocked for free gets mailed to you.

Best bet is to go in on the 12th, sign up that day for $14.99, get a copy of the Sep issue right there and get the Unlocked benefits right away.

Either way, you spend $14.99. Should be able to get a copy of Brink, think there are a ton of 'em out there.

[quote name='aznhero913']good luck bro, I signed up at the end of May and still haven't gotten a mag in the mail yet...[/QUOTE]
I signed up at the end of June (6/24) and received my first mag on 8/27. I definitely suggest calling if you signed up in May. At least you can confirm you are in the system.

[quote name='dc delta90']Have you contacted the customer service number or site yet?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='flix1']I signed up at the end of June (6/24) and received my first mag on 8/27. I definitely suggest calling if you signed up in May. At least you can confirm you are in the system.[/QUOTE]

I called them up about a week ago or so and the CSR told me they just put in the system a couple days ago...

Looks like I'm not getting this months copy(copies since I have 7 subscriptions...) either

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']No. That was for last month's coupons and they expired 8/28.[/QUOTE]

g.o.d... I bought x360 yesterday...

oh.. the deal was paid 5 for pre-order get tp 9.99 right?

than can cancel and refund 5$?

[quote name='onyzukae']g.o.d... I bought x360 yesterday...

than can cancel and refund 5$?[/QUOTE]
Yeah. That was the deal.

[quote name='onyzukae']g.o.d... I bought x360 yesterday...

than can cancel and refund 5$?[/QUOTE]

Or you could get it possibly free with the coupon and as a bonus they threw in spelling and grammar

Well i still havent received my september issue yet. So i called up Best buy and they told me they if i dont receive it by Friday to call them up and they will put 2 RZ credits for 20 dollars each to use on the games.

So, my BB didn't rip out or write VOID on my coupon for Hunted...does that mean I can still use again for Brink or is it tied to my account and will come up invalid/already used?

[quote name='shiftymcneely']So, my BB didn't rip out or write VOID on my coupon for Hunted...does that mean I can still use again for Brink or is it tied to my account and will come up invalid/already used?[/QUOTE]

Means you can use it again - all the coupons have the same code. They should've taken your coupon AND written VOID on it...which is what my cashier did to mine. Have at it!

[quote name='Kylearan']Means you can use it again - all the coupons have the same code. They should've taken your coupon AND written VOID on it...which is what my cashier did to mine. Have at it![/QUOTE]

I win! Thanks.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']I had an employee try and ring up that headset with the coupon, doesn't work.[/QUOTE]how the headset still shows as a pre-order?

He looked up the sku on his computer in the gaming section, and tried the coupon with it and it would not work. Wasn't showing up as a pre-order in his system however.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']He looked up the sku on his computer in the gaming section, and tried the coupon with it and it would not work. Wasn't showing up as a pre-order in his system however.[/QUOTE]
So they didn't have the actual headset?

Just went in there, told them I forgot my mag (I am a subscriber), they wouldn't scan the coupon. Told me to buy the magazine then when I come back with the coupon they would give me a credit. They take their jobs seriously in Jersey.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fishface45']Just went in there, told them I forgot my mag (I am a subscriber), they wouldn't scan the coupon. Told me to buy the magazine then when I come back with the coupon they would give me a credit. They take their jobs really seriously in Jersey.[/QUOTE]what part of NJ? The Princeton & New Brunswick ones have been cool to me plus if your near Trenton/Princeton areas jump across the bridge to the Oxford Valley one get cheaper tax & easy pm'ing.

[quote name='Enuf']So they didn't have the actual headset?[/QUOTE]

No but it was in the system and he tried it. I was in store just a bit ago, they had the $99 gears triton in stock and it wouldn't work either. Manager said it was for the listed headsets on the back of the coupon only, wouldn't honor the wording on the front.

[quote name='Enuf']what part of NJ? The Princeton & New Brunswick ones have been cool to me plus if your near Trenton/Princeton areas jump across the bridge to the Oxford Valley one get cheaper tax & easy pm'ing.[/QUOTE]
Went to the Holmdel location. I called customer service and complained about the situation. She called the store and the manager allowed me to buy one game (Brink), he wouldn't do both games (Hunted). I'm just gonna wait until I get my issue and pick it up.

Got Hunted today and wound up being talked into buying the @gamer magazine sub. She didnt even take out the coupon when she scanned the $20 off Hunted so i could of got Brink, but im getting it from Goozex to oh well.

I just bought hunted on monday and for all the bad reveiws it got it is a good game. Now im searching for a deal on diablo 2 battle chest any one know a good deal

This may be a long shot, but the only coupon I want to use is the $10 off Driver. Is there a link somewhere online where I can print it out? I'm waiting to subscribe to the magazine after the new 10% cards go into effect.

I ended up getting Hunted and Brink this past on Wednesday. The lady at the register didn't think the coupon would work twice, but she scanned it once for each game. I had forgotten my magazine at my parent's house so I was going to buy another magazine in the meantime in case they didn't let me use the coupon on both games at once, but the employee didn't even scan the magazine to charge me for it and put it in the bag.

[quote name='dominator']I ended up getting Hunted and Brink this past on Wednesday. The lady at the register didn't think the coupon would work twice, but she scanned it once for each game. I had forgotten my magazine at my parent's house so I was going to buy another magazine in the meantime in case they didn't let me use the coupon on both games at once, but the employee didn't even scan the magazine to charge me for it and put it in the bag.[/QUOTE]

I might do this later on in the month when I have some more money.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I might do this later on in the month when I have some more money.[/QUOTE]
what? Try to swindle a $5 magazine out from bestbuy without paying?:applause:

[quote name='xxjonoxx']This may be a long shot, but the only coupon I want to use is the $10 off Driver. Is there a link somewhere online where I can print it out? I'm waiting to subscribe to the magazine after the new 10% cards go into effect.[/QUOTE]

PM me your name and addy, I'll send you mine - won't be using it.

[quote name='shadowkast']what? Try to swindle a $5 magazine out from bestbuy without paying?:applause:[/QUOTE]

No, lol. I work there. I'm just saying if they let me get both games, I would sign up for the $15. I know I shouldn't be buying any games though.

no one can post a photo of the coupon? Got a buddy wanting to get Brink also, if we could post a photo of it and print it they would have to take it, no?

[quote name='xTyDiRiUmx']no one can post a photo of the coupon? Got a buddy wanting to get Brink also, if we could post a photo of it and print it they would have to take it, no?[/QUOTE]
It's $15 total after buying the magazine and the game if you're buying one copy. That's 50% off current MSRP of $29.99. It's still a hell of a deal.

Plus I believe posting .pdf's or pics of the coupons is a no-no on here.:cry:

[quote name='shrike4242']Coupon scans aren't allowed. Please don't ask again for one.[/QUOTE]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302080&page=5

[quote name='xTyDiRiUmx']no one can post a photo of the coupon? Got a buddy wanting to get Brink also, if we could post a photo of it and print it they would have to take it, no?[/QUOTE]^^^^ page 5 post 95 of this thread get the sub for $15 then you won't need it as you'll probably want coupons more than 3 times in a yr.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Plus I believe posting .pdf's or pics of the coupons is a no-no on here.:cry:[/QUOTE]

It is. I posted some .pdf's (Carl's Jr./Hardee's $50 off PSPGo coupon) at the beginning of the year and they were immediately removed.

$5 isn't even that bad.:roll:

Might see if they'll scan the coupon to allow both games to be @ 9 otherwise not gonna bother buying the mag, anyone have luck with this?

[quote name='xTyDiRiUmx']no one can post a photo of the coupon? Got a buddy wanting to get Brink also, if we could post a photo of it and print it they would have to take it, no?[/QUOTE]Go spend your $6 like everyone else and then you can use the coupons.

Got denied yesterday trying to get both Hunted and Brink for $10 each with the coupon. Oh wells, I got one of them! (Hunted) I'm hoping Driver gets on sale at some point.

I randomly got my first @gamer magazine today that I signed up for in June (???) and it was inside a plastic bag with a voucher for a free upgrade to their new Gamestop copy service. I never thought I was going to get a sub in the mail, I even contacted the publisher and they said i had no record of getting a subscription (I paid through the checkout at Best Buy) so I even got a full refund for my purchase price per their approval in August. When getting a refund the BB employee even called the magazine's customer service and they told her the same thing, no record of me signing up. Now I get this. I guess a free subscription is cool? Too bad I already bought Driver from Amazon because I didn't have these coupons then. I might get Hunted though.

[quote name='xxjonoxx']I randomly got my first @gamer magazine today that I signed up for in June (???) and it was inside a plastic bag with a voucher for a free upgrade to their new Gamestop copy service. I never thought I was going to get a sub in the mail, I even contacted the publisher and they said i had no record of getting a subscription (I paid through the checkout at Best Buy) so I even got a full refund for my purchase price per their approval in August. When getting a refund the BB employee even called the magazine's customer service and they told her the same thing, no record of me signing up. Now I get this. I guess a free subscription is cool? Too bad I already bought Driver from Amazon because I didn't have these coupons then. I might get Hunted though.[/QUOTE]

Just return/rebuy next time you go in.

I was expecting my magazine by now but it still has not come. I just signed up last month so now i am starting to wonder if this one is coming at all.

[quote name='sgr76']I was expecting my magazine by now but it still has not come. I just signed up last month so now i am starting to wonder if this one is coming at all.[/QUOTE]

If you signed up last month, then they skip 1 magazine. So you won't get yours this month.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']If you signed up last month, then they skip 1 magazine. So you won't get yours this month.[/QUOTE]

Thats probably for the best then. I will keep my money til the next month. Almost put 2 more games into my backlog just now lol

[quote name='Jimmienoman']If you signed up last month, then they skip 1 magazine. So you won't get yours this month.[/QUOTE]

I signed up Aug 3rd. I called them and they said I should be getting it early Sept. I received the coupon for Gamers Club Unlocked yesterday, but no magazine.

[quote name='LordSMVS']I signed up Aug 3rd. I called them and they said I should be getting it early Sept. I received the coupon for Gamers Club Unlocked yesterday, but no magazine.[/QUOTE]

I got the same thing. Says go to the store on the 12th and get ur subscription renewed along with the upgrade but i am starting to think this was the delay in the coupons/subscription. Either way...Cheers to the next 12 months being awesome.

[quote name='shadowkast']what? Try to swindle a $5 magazine out from bestbuy without paying?:applause:[/QUOTE]

I always just take the magazine to the front, point out the bar code, tell them it's a store copy, and put it back afterward.

Remember when they starting rejecting the coupons 100% of the time a few months ago? Best Buy employees love to be a** holes, and the phrase was "you can't use the coupon on non $60 prices...but would you like to still buy the magazine?"

bread's done
Back