[DEAD] BB Terminator 2: Judgment Day Skynet Edition Collector's 69.99 Dec. 25 + 26

fight_the_youth

CAGiversary!
Best Buy has two day sale of Terminator 2: Judgment Day Skynet Edition - Widescreen Collector's Limited Blu-Ray for 69.99 online only. 6 Disc Version.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Terminator+2%3A+Judgment+Day+Skynet+Edition+-+Widescreen+Collector%27s+Limited+-+Blu-ray+Disc/9320932.p?id=48306&skuId=9320932&st=Exclusive_and_Gift_Sets_Sale_20091225&lp=2&cp=2

1455767h.jpg

1455767bh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Something like this is things I will never be able to understand about why anyone would buy this, especially since the movie could be had for $5 on bluray.

People who like to collect items don't really care if other people don't understand why they collect items.
People will buy this for the Skull, Not for the movie itself.

[quote name='wiidsmoker']something like this is things i will never be able to understand about why anyone would buy this, especially since the movie could be had for $5 on bluray.[/quote]
+1

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']Something like this is things I will never be able to understand about why anyone would buy this...[/QUOTE]

I'm sure someone thinks the same things about your Nintendo and smoking habits.

I was moderately interested until I read that the skull is plastic ... if it had been metal I'd be totally interested but I'm not sure where the extra $$ is going if you can, as another poster stated, find the blu-ray for $5 to $10. I mean, I wouldn't expect a metal skull if the MSRP was 69.99, but MSRP is $174.99 ... at that price it needs to be metal.

if the skull was metal i'd totally be into this. the exoskeleton was one of the most badass things that i remember about my childhood.

Im not going to lie, I REALLY want this...should I spend the 50 bucks I got to bestbuy (thank you GF parents) on this, get some $20blus like Star Trek, Public Enemies, or just wait....decisions decisions.

[quote name='au7oma7ic']Im not going to lie, I REALLY want this...should I spend the 50 bucks I got to bestbuy (thank you GF parents) on this, get some $20blus like Star Trek, Public Enemies, or just wait....decisions decisions.[/QUOTE]

Grenade Friendly ? Galloping Freely ? Goon Following ?

:applause:

i bit on it

amazing deal and its going to look sexy as hell next to my terminator salvation skull i imported from the UK

[quote name='Vader582']I'm sure someone thinks the same things about your Nintendo and smoking habits.[/QUOTE]

FTW! :applause:

+2

bread's done
Back