[DEAD] Bejeweled 3 (ps3/360/ds) $3+ $3 s/h Groupon

Not quite sure how people are having issues placing multiple orders for one system. I had my fiance purchase 2 for the nintendo DS on her account. My local store is paying 11 cash each for these. Keeping one for myself, selling the other to cover net costs. Awesome deal!

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Did you read your order confirmation? It says it will likely arrive in 2.5 weeks.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I missed that part. Thanks for the heads up;)

What the hell, Groupon. Whenever there's an offer that actually interests me I never get a direct email about it. It's the same teeth whitening/colon hydrotherapy/5-hour bartending class/hot yoga crap every day.

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Received a shipping confirmation with a delivery date of 03/20.[/QUOTE]

Nothing yet for me.

Received my copies in the mail today. I got two 360 copies and both came with a slipcover. They sent it in a plastic envelope with no bubble wrap, so there is some slight wear on it but overall, not that bad.

Mine was handed over to USPS from DHL two days ago and tracking hasn't updated since. No "Departed facility" or anything...

[quote name='sp00ge']Mine was handed over to USPS from DHL two days ago and tracking hasn't updated since. No "Departed facility" or anything...[/QUOTE]

have you checked USPS.com? DHL wasn't updating for me either:booty:

[quote name='Chuck Stank']Got mine today, too. Have no clue why I even bought this thing.[/QUOTE]

$6!!! :)

(By the way, love your icon... Carlin was, and posthumously still is, the man!)

Can anyone tell me how they like playing this on a console? Seems like it would be a little difficult and kill some of the fun. Thanks

This is awesome on the PS3. Great sound effects and music and some good graphics for a puzzle game. My wife loves playing it. The two bonus games suck pretty hard though. Don't even bother with them.

[quote name='parrothead87']Can anyone tell me how they like playing this on a console? Seems like it would be a little difficult and kill some of the fun. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Not too bad. You can set the button config to Blitz mode which makes things easier. I'm enjoying it, especially for the price.

[quote name='parrothead87']Can anyone tell me how they like playing this on a console? Seems like it would be a little difficult and kill some of the fun. Thanks[/QUOTE]

I have Bejeweled 2/Twist, Feeding Frenzy 2, and Zuma's Revenge for PC, and I had no problem at all adjusting to playing this on my ps3. Maybe a slight decrease in precision/accuracy on Zuma compared to a mouse, but they're all still a lot of fun.

got my 360 version, wouldve had my DS version but for some reason they sent it over to the wrong post office so I gotta wait till monday for that

I did try it and I enjoyed it, gonna take some time getting used to the controls. I had played the trial a while back and the controls were really bad (using the A, B, X, Y to select the gems) but those controls are gone now

bread's done
Back