(DEAD) Best Buy $5.00 "Puss in Boots" Coupon Now Available

Taco5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
$5 Off Puss in Boots

Coupon valid 2/24/12–2/25/12.

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/en_US/images/abn/2012/mm/pcon/PUSS_IN_BOOTSCoupon.pdf

pnl_pussinstore0219.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mikerocosms']Or just click HERE.

M[/QUOTE]

Thanks for adding that. The last time I tried it it was not working hence the way I posted it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ITDEFX']two fucking days only? I don't want to save on the 3d version when i don't have a 3d tv![/QUOTE]

Then you have 6 days to get one. ;) Just messin' with ya.

M

[quote name='Mikerocosms']Then you have 6 days to get one. ;) Just messin' with ya.

M[/QUOTE]

LOL...I am going to have to pull a "It works on the 2D BR as well!!" on the cashier and hope she falls for it.

[quote name='ITDEFX']LOL...I am going to have to pull a "It works on the 2D BR as well!!" on the cashier and hope she falls for it.[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that. The SKU number is clear as day in plain sight on the coupon - no fine print reading necessary.

[quote name='shrike4242']Hopefully we'll get a manufacturer coupon with it as well, so we can double-dip with both coupons.[/QUOTE]

haha...when was the last time that happened?

[quote name='shrike4242']Kung Fu Panda 2 & Real Steel.[/QUOTE]

Oh the Manufacture coupon + the BB 5 off trade in coupon?

[quote name='ITDEFX']Oh the Manufacture coupon + the BB 5 off trade in coupon?[/QUOTE]Real Steel was a manufacturer coupon & the trade-in coupon.

Kung Fu Panda 2 was a BB store coupon on the 3D version and a manufacturer coupon on any BD version.

Ahh yes now I remembered... As I recalled KFP2 and ROTPOA dropped even more post coupon and I was able to save even more. :)

Damn, I was really hoping that Best Buy or Target would have a deal that would push this below $20. Already have my Amazon pre-order in, which this just matches, but not sure whether I really want to pay $23 for it or not.

Anyone know if it includes "The Three Diablos" short movie? I'd rather get this bundle over the DVD double pack they're advertising if it does.

[quote name='redflare']Anyone know if it includes "The Three Diablos" short movie? I'd rather get this bundle over the DVD double pack they're advertising if it does.[/QUOTE]

According to the artwork it does.

1600009h.jpg

^

Thanks for that. When I was looking some thumbnails had that sticker and some didn't and no one seems to specify if it's a separate disc or already on one of the other discs.

hmmm.... cashier and manager over looked the SKU difference, 3D and gave 5 dollars off the 2d version, which I shrug now as I could wait til tomorrow and get it for 20 without coupon anyways.

[quote name='redflare']^

Thanks for that. When I was looking some thumbnails had that sticker and some didn't and no one seems to specify if it's a separate disc or already on one of the other discs.[/QUOTE]The Three Diablos movie is in 3D on the 3D disc and in 2D on the 2D disc. It's not on the DVD disc for the combo pack, only in the DVD 2-pack they have out at the moment.

I wish they would make a full movie with Puss and The Three Diablos cause that was an AWESOME short movie.

bread's done
Back