[DEAD] Best Buy - Buy 4 accessories, save 20% until 8/27 (pre-order acc. included)

informer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Best Buy has this deal going on right now where if you buy 3 accessories, you can save 15% and if you buy 4 accessories, you can save 20%.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Global-...ns/pcmcat247000050015.c?id=pcmcat247000050015

The trick here is to add 3 cheap items (I added 3 $2.99 Rocketfish game disc storage cases) and then add your big ticket item to get your 20% savings. You can even pre-order items as long as they are listed in one of the groupings in the link above.

Here's the link to the $2.99 Rocketfish game cases:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Rocketf...uyMoreSaveMore_Controllers_20110717&cp=1&lp=1

You can add pre-order items like:
-Resistance 3 Doomsday Edition ($149.99 down to $119.99)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sony+Co...uyMoreSaveMore_Controllers_20110717&cp=1&lp=6

-Gears of War 3 Xbox 360 Controller ($59.99 down to $47.99)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Microso...yMoreSaveMore_Controllers_20110717&cp=1&lp=38

-anything else linked off of the first page

The 3 game cases total to $7.19 with the 20% discount. You can mix-and-match whatever you like, you get the idea.

informer

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know what happened to the ps3 bluetooth headset that coming out this October? They seemed to remove it from their site. If that included on this dead, I'll definitely getting 4 accessories from them.

[quote name='Hockey37']Headsets work as well.[/QUOTE]

yup, got X11's for $35.15. (make sure to make sure they PM their website)

question to those who have already done this;
since its a pre-order do they take money from your card once they ship or right away? and does the 3 cases come first or when the resistance 3 bundle is ready?

[quote name='JimmyJim']question to those who have already done this;
since its a pre-order do they take money from your card once they ship or right away? and does the 3 cases come first or when the resistance 3 bundle is ready?[/QUOTE]

Hi

1. You aren't charged for the preorder items until they ship or are ready for pickup. HOWEVER (and this is very important) the funds for the preorder items might temporarily have a "hold" put on them for processing for 3-5 business days and then they will show back up in your account. I'm not sure how it would work if you didn't have enough in your bank account to cover that initial amount.

2. If you purchase other items that are in stock for shipping / store pick up those will be ready immediately (or however long it takes for them to ship / be readied for store pick up)

contrary to what the sales associate told me, the Move starter bundle did not qualify for the sale...

OP, might want to add when this deal is good through... 8/27/11

Saw someone mention that this 20% off will work on the Resistance 3 "Doomsday" Move/Sharpshooter bundle, which also will count towards the 5 preorders for $100 deal? Just wanted to make sure. And any other bonus for preordering Resistance 3 that pops up between now and release. If these 2 stack, with the potential for the 3rd bonus, then it beats anyone else's deal currently.

Deal is both online and in-store, this is the last week of the deal. You may be able to stack the coupon in-store though (coupons don't work online, even with in-store pickup). I'd say it's worth a shot since other @Gamer coupons have been stacking with sale prices the last several months even though the coupons state, "Not valid when combined with other coupons or offers."

I'm looking out for a decent ps3 fight stick myself these days....

informer

[quote name='aaandthedoggies']was hoping that the rock band 3 keyboard would be on the list. Would like to pick that up cheap someday.[/quote]

+1

I ordered 2 hp folios shipped to home from bestbuy.com at around 2pm pacific (aug 24) when they were still in stock. i used the entertainment page to get free shipping. Will they get shipped even though I used the entertainment trick?

I also used the 4 accessories for 20% off and bought electric tape and zip ties. I had to choose in store pickup for the electric tape and zip ties. But the zip ties were not found in store and there is the cancel option for that item. If 1 of your 4 accessories are not found/ out of stock does that change your total to 15% off rather than 20% off? Or is your initial price total SAFE?

Didnt realize we had a thread for this. Anyway here is my deal from last week. My prices are after the 20% off...only because this isn't a gamestop thread ;)

Logitech Harmony One $131.99
Harmony PS3 Adapter $37.59
3 Rocketfish PS3 Cases $.79
3 Rocketfish PS3 Cases $.79

Very happy with my deal.

bread's done
Back