DEAD : Best Buy DOTD 10/31 : Xbox Live 12-month Gold card or code $40

Thanks OP, mine is up mid November, no use in waiting to see if a better deal comes up so I can save myself from paying tax or a couple extra bucks.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']The gamer text ended 10/29[/QUOTE]
Ok thanks. It was my old phone which I upgraded over the weekend and didn't transfer over so I couldn't check the details.

The checkout page shows "estimated tax" for me -- I thought XBLA memberships weren't taxed on the purchase end? Were people who followed through with the purchase charged tax?

[quote name='gkrykewy']The checkout page shows "estimated tax" for me -- I thought XBLA memberships weren't taxed on the purchase end? Were people who followed through with the purchase charged tax?[/QUOTE]

There was no tax for my purchase. You should eventually reach a final "press button to confirm purchase" page where you can still back out.

[quote name='Thrinn']There was no tax for my purchase. You should eventually reach a final "press button to confirm purchase" page where you can still back out.[/QUOTE]

Shite, I still see tax on my "submit order" final page..

Thanks... just received my 'Automatic Renewal Notification for Xbox Live' this morning.

This will save me $20.

[quote name='HydroX']I have 10months of live left but tempted as this price point is getting scarce these days....[/QUOTE]

You can have up to 2 years on your account at one time. I learned this years back when I had three codes I got on the cheap and they wouldn't allow the third one.

I was about to buy this but I checked my subscription and I have a $29.99 renewal price on my account.

I think xbox did a promo a year or so back so I locked into that price for my next renewal.

Haven't order a digital download for an Xbox LIVE membership from BestBuy before. Stuck on how to get the code..... =S ???

bread's done
Back