(DEAD) BestBuy.com Deal of the Day: South Park Season 13 $22.50 (April 18, 2010)

Bwaha! Bought this for 17.99 two or so weeks ago off amazon. Worth it just for the Kanye West episode.

[quote name='DKRobbie']Bwaha! Bought this for 17.99 two or so weeks ago off amazon. Worth it just for the Kanye West episode.[/QUOTE]

So did I...but that was for the DVD version. Didn't think the Blu would go this low...damn.

ok, first what is a BB Deal of the Day? is this the text message thing? b/c I no got-ty..second, why do BB links posted here over the past week never work (at least for me) and always have the "Sorry Page Not Found"? very frustrating..

i want to get in on BB Deal of the Day's if there is a sanctioned URL to get the info from..

[quote name='lawdood']So did I...but that was for the DVD version. Didn't think the Blu would go this low...damn.[/QUOTE]I picked up the DVD version from Amazon for $17.99 last week myself. For a show like South Park, really, how much difference can there be in terms of picture quality between DVD and Blu-ray?

[quote name='Danimal']how much difference can there be in terms of picture quality between DVD and Blu-ray?[/QUOTE]

only someone who doesnt own a good HD television would say that.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='token2k6']ok, first what is a BB Deal of the Day? is this the text message thing? b/c I no got-ty..second, why do BB links posted here over the past week never work (at least for me) and always have the "Sorry Page Not Found"? very frustrating..

i want to get in on BB Deal of the Day's if there is a sanctioned URL to get the info from..[/QUOTE]

There's no special link. You can just search for South Park Season 13 Blu-ray on Best Buy's site. For some reason the Best Buy links are getting converted by the forum here and that is screwing up the links.

I've fixed the link above.

It's just a one day deal that's all, no need for a mobile phone code or anything like that. HTH!

[quote name='Ruined']Don't forget an additional 5% off with bing.[/QUOTE]

Sadly now it is at 2% :(

bread's done
Back