(DEAD) Bestbuy.com DOTD: The Drawn Together Movie Blu-ray $12.50 (4/19/2010)

snausages

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Almost missed it ... The Drawn Together Movie: The Movie Blu-ray Best Buy exclusive! 50% off ...Final price $12.50!

I think it is for 4/19 only but may be for 4/20 ...since it is past midnight here in NYC, but not yet in CA.

The Drawn Together Movie: The Movie Blu-ray

Still better than the $19.99 price on release day.

Use bing for 2% off!
Use ebates for 1% off!

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn I almost missed it before midnight here in the West Coast, so be sure to pre-order as quickly as possible! Thanks snausages, saw your post over DVDTalk forum but please don't post over SD or FW. ;)

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Damn I almost missed it before midnight here in the West Coast, so be sure to pre-order as quickly as possible! Thanks snausages, saw your post over DVDTalk forum but please don't post over SD or FW. ;)[/QUOTE]

You know I'm a DVD lover at heart.. would I hurt us like that? ;)

Screenshot done!
Email Confirmation done!
Bing Cashback done!
Printout with $12.50 tag done!
10% RZ printable coupon done!
Alarm clock set at 8:00am done!
At least $30 cash done!

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Screenshot done!
Email Confirmation done!
Bing Cashback done!
At least $30 cash done![/QUOTE]

What 10% RZ coupon?

[quote name='snausages']Thanks! Does your store actually let you use the coupons on Blu-rays on sale already? I've been batting zilch since they had their new system in place.[/QUOTE]
Yup they let me use coupons on sale already.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Yup they let me use coupons on sale already.[/QUOTE]

Lucky you...I need to move to CA and shop where you are ;)

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Did you get your email confirmation or it is there on your order status?[/QUOTE]

Neither...that's odd. That's for pointing it out. However I got confirmation from Bing already LOL ...isn't that funny!

[quote name='BOOMATIC206']Is the movie good though?[/QUOTE]

Here's a synopsis with preview. It's crass, cursing and nothing is taboo. Also Seth MacFarlane (from Family Guy) does a voice appearance. It's been running on Comedy Central for a while until it got cancelled.

[quote name='snausages']Neither...that's odd. That's for pointing it out. However I got confirmation from Bing already LOL ...isn't that funny![/QUOTE]
Just got the email confirmation & the order status are up now but the one i placed earlier are backordered. I'm gonna have to call Best Buy Customer Care at 4am PST to adjust my order to in-store pickup.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Just got the email confirmation & the order status are up now but the one i placed earlier are backordered. I'm gonna have to call Best Buy Customer Care at 4am PST to adjust my order to in-store pickup.[/QUOTE]

LOL.. I just put another order for in-store pickup in case they never ship it. And yes, I finally got my confirmations and order status too.

[quote name='snausages']LOL.. I just put another order for in-store pickup in case they never ship it. And yes, I finally got my confirmations and order status too.[/QUOTE]
LOL why are we still here? I should've be in bed. :lol:

Haha, so BB made it into a 2 day daily deal. I panicked when OP posted this and thought I was going to miss out if I didn't hurry. Pfft. I'm a sucker.

This will probably end up being the regular price anyway when the initial BB release debut ends. Limiting distribution seems stupid to me. There isn't even any exclusive content as far as I know.

I went and ordered the complete series 'Party in your box' boxset for $28 from Amazon right after. Sale ends on the 26th. Might as well get the whole shebang.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Screenshot done!
Email Confirmation done!
Bing Cashback done!
At least $30 cash done![/QUOTE]

how are you using bing and coupon?

Thanks OP for the heads up went to my BB and they had 2. Rang up for $19.99 but they honored the website price as they usually do.

I watched this tonight. This movie is fucking ridiculous. Seriously. Hilarious but so over the line with stuff that there is no line left.

[quote name='Hibiwa']Would you keep it after the shock value wears off? Still need to pick mine up.[/QUOTE]
its too late! this deal is dead. you should've ordered from one hour ago.

[quote name='Hibiwa']Would you keep it after the shock value wears off? Still need to pick mine up.[/QUOTE]

Probably won't watch it much more, it just goes into the collection now

iNCREDiPiNOY - Nah, I ordered it for store pick up way early in the morning so I'm good on the price. Just haven't stepped into BB yet.

I was wondering if the movie was any good, and worth keeping. If I see more bad reviews I might return it/not pick up.

[quote name='Hibiwa']iNCREDiPiNOY - Nah, I ordered it for store pick up way early in the morning so I'm good on the price. Just haven't stepped into BB yet.

I was wondering if the movie was any good, and worth keeping. If I see more bad reviews I might return it/not pick up.[/QUOTE]

It was good, but it mostly just for the creators to say curse words and show gratuitous nudity for 70 minutes honestly.

There's even a 3d Sex scene... (glasses not included)

Hmm, that's not sounding too good. I think I'm going to rent it and then decide. Actual nudity and cursing kind of throws off the tone of the TV show -- which is what they were aiming for, but I don't know if I could sit through that multiple times.

bread's done
Back