Bigandtasty

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
TigerDirect Contest:
- Grand Prize: Trip to BlizzCon for 2 and $2000
- Second Prize: EVGA GTX 460 768MB
- Third Prize: Galaxy GTS 450
- Enter only once, 18 years and older, etc.
- Open to all U.S. residents (except Rhode Island)
- Ends October 10, 2010

NVIDIA Contest:
- Official Rules state that one must prove ownership of NVIDIA products through pictures if selected as a winner.

Online entry for the BlizzCon 2010 Sweepstakes is open only to NVIDIA owners. Winners must prove ownership of NVIDIA products by supplying a photograph of themselves with their NVIDIA product in full view.
- Grand Prize: Trip to BlizzCon for 2 and $2000
- Enter only once, 18 years and older, etc.
- Open to all U.S. and Canada residents (except Quebec)
- Ends October 13, 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP. Don't own any NVIDIA product though, but I can just buy one, post a picture of me with it, then return it. I'm evil, I know.

You can enter by mail for the nvidia contest without being a nvidia owner:

Mail-in Entry: Alternatively, you may enter this promotion by mailing the following on a piece of paper or a postcard to NVIDIA “BlizzCon 2010” Sweepstakes – Entries by Mail (USA & Canada), NVIDIA Corporation, 2701 San Tomas Expressway, Santa Clara, CA 95050, U.S.A.:
 your full name;
 your e-mail address;
 your mailing address;
 your telephone number; and
 a short paragraph (100 to 250 words), written or typed in English, stating why you like or have an interest in the “World of Warcraft” or “Starcraft II” game or NVIDIA or its products.
NO PRODUCT PURCHASE OF ANY KIND FROM NVIDIA ETAIL PARTNERS IS NECESSARY TO USE THE “MAIL-IN ENTRY” METHOD.

The entry has to be received by 10/13 though to be eligible.

Still one-ish day on TigerDirect's contest. Fill out a simple form for a shot at BlizzCon and $2000 (okay, about $1200 after U.S. taxes)... pretty low risk, high reward deal.

Hey doesn't anyone with a ps3 count? Honestly the thing packs a Nvidia gfx card in it lol!!!!!!!!! I'm not gonna enter just thought I'd point that out ^.^(it is quite funny)

bread's done
Back