[dead] Borders blu-ray sale: Mongol $4.53, Gran Torino $12, etc.

freshzen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Saw this on SD tonight. Free shipping on orders over $25.

http://www.borders.com/online/store...ype=3&kids=false&nav=5187+700012&simple=false

$4.53:
Mongol (outstanding movie for the price)

$5.63:
Bullitt
Blazing Saddles
The Getaway
Swordfish
Terminator 3
A Time to Kill
The Wild Bunch
Under Siege 2

$6.04
The Brave One

$7.79
Above the Law
Point of No Return

$8.66
Catwoman
Creepshow
Dead Calm
Over the Top (YES!!!)
The Postman

$9.17
Wicker Man

$12.09
The Assassination of Jesse James
Gran Torino
Mr. Woodcock
Ocean's Thirteen
Shoot 'em Up

$14.99
Da Vinci Code

Ordered Gran Torino, Blazing Saddles, and 2 copies of Mongol for just under $29 shipped after tax.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this is a surprise. Those assholes send me coupons 20, 30, and once 40% off coupons. But its only off the FULL MSRP!!! Even 50% off their price could not compete with Amazon. So, big surprise for me here, even though most of those are complete shit and they probably have to clear them out. I mean seriously, Mr Woodcock? And that for $12?!?!? OK, rant over. Nonetheless, thanks for sharing this OP!

Mongol was an amazing film about the rise of Genghis Khan. Do yourself a favor and order it. Please!

I found a few I wanted but was a couple bucks away from free shipping. $2 movie or $13 shipping? …the choice is made!

Not the greatest titles, but for the price, what the hell? There were a couple I would have picked up anyway.

ORDER TOTAL: $25.96
You saved: $33.00

Haha, when I was a kid me and my dad used to arm wrestle. When we were about to start he'd turn his hat around and I'd always wonder "wtf".

I might grab Over the Top just for nostalgia value, great movie.

I ordered Blazing Saddles and T3 for a total of $12. Use the ship-to-store option and there's no shipping charges.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Haha, when I was a kid me and my dad used to arm wrestle. When we were about to start he'd turn his hat around and I'd always wonder "wtf".[/QUOTE]

My mother used to pull the same thing on me, and I would wonder [Yeong-ae Lee] FTW!

I finally got my Gran Torino last week but its just a regular version with no slip cover and no digital copy. I think I might try to exchange this in store. Still haven't got the other 3 but they are supposed to be coming later this week.

HOLY FREAKIN COW!
I just my my confirmation that the four blu-rays I ordered on Jan. 7 are finally going to ship!
Now let's see how long FedEx will test my patients…

Okay, my movies have finally arrived, and each one in their own sticky, sticky packaging. Does FedEx subcontract the USPS because they came in my mailbox, shipped from FedEx. Weird.

Anyone else out there still waiting for their movies from this event or was I the only straggler?

bread's done
Back