*DEAD* Bourne Trilogy HD-DVD For $29.99 @ Amazon

I pulled the trigger on it and a few other HD-DVD's got one in my cart for f'n free WOO.. They must be wanting to get rid of these things in a hurry.

Ordered:

Bourne Trilogy
Hot Fuzz
Riddick Chronicles (free)

and got free 2 day shipping finally a deal

Thanks OP, ordered!

bzchanboy - how did you get riddick free, is there another amazon deal going on that I'm unaware of?

[quote name='geekpimpfx']Thanks OP, ordered!

bzchanboy - how did you get riddick free, is there another amazon deal going on that I'm unaware of?[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering that also...

Too bad I'm only missing the middle movie...but with there being a 4th Bourne....I hate that my collection will be divided by a Blu Bourne.

[quote name='lurknomore']Too bad I'm only missing the middle movie...but with there being a 4th Bourne....I hate that my collection will be divided by a Blu Bourne.[/quote]

That's the only thing keeping me from jumping on this.

Wow. That is a nice deal. I thought the Ocean's Trilogy for $37 was good. Too bad I already have all of these or I would be all over it.

I would jump on this but I just got an A3 from Walmart for $75 and it came with Identity and Supremecy in the box. I might just grab Ultimatum from Amazon. They have the combo for only $17.

[quote name='bzchanboy']I pulled the trigger on it and a few other HD-DVD's got one in my cart for f'n free WOO.. They must be wanting to get rid of these things in a hurry.

Ordered:

Bourne Trilogy
Hot Fuzz
Riddick Chronicles (free)

and got free 2 day shipping finally a deal[/quote]
Can you explain the free movie? I had just made an order for different movies but maybe its some deal that would apply.

Too bad I'm only missing the first Bourne so I can't take this deal up..but for $11.99 I might jump on the individual movie.

[quote name='silentspork']Can you explain the free movie? I had just made an order for different movies but maybe its some deal that would apply.

Too bad I'm only missing the first Bourne so I can't take this deal up..but for $11.99 I might jump on the individual movie.[/quote]

Yeah - same here. . .I'm not getting the freebie. I even tried the same selections and still didn't get the freebie.

[quote name='freshzen']Is this just all 3 individual movies together or is it a single package?[/QUOTE]

it's just 3 regular hd-dvds shipped out together; no special packaging or anything.

[quote name='Stryffe2004']Wow. That is a nice deal. I thought the Ocean's Trilogy for $37 was good. Too bad I already have all of these or I would be all over it.[/quote]

i just need supremacy to complete the set. but ocean's trilogy for $37? been waiting for that one for a while now. too bad i'm broke at the moment.

EDIT: just checked the thread on Universal HD-DVD's from Amazon on sale. didn't realize that bourne was a Universal release. amazon has each bourne movie for $11.95 if you need a single movie.

damn i just bought these and the departed for the same price at hollywood video USED wish this would have been up 3 days ago so mad id rather have new stuff then used

[quote name='edzbsu']Believe it or not, this CAG has not seen any of them.:roll: But I had to jump on it, just couldn't resist.

Thanks a bunch for the heads up.[/quote]

You'll be in for a treat! :bouncy:

Free gift was cause of survey i did. Forgot it was only good on items less than 15 bucks with purchase of $25 or more. Hope the transfers are good.

Was going to jump on this last night but fell asleep. Went to order this morning, they are sold out.

Looks like this one is dead.

Strange. I just put one into my cart and it still worked. Says it won't arrive until the 11th, but it's not like it's May 11th... Try again maybe?

Either way, great deal for those of us that didn't grab a set from Hollywood.

bread's done
Back