(dead) Brand New Two Worlds II Premium Edition [Import Germany] [PS3] $9.99 FSS

Two Worlds II Premium Edition [Import Germany] PS3
Brand new $9.99 FSS
Only 5 left in stock.
81GBrzckY7L._AA1500_.jpg

Rest is PC stuff enjoy who scored. Once this one is gone no need to edit op anymore so when i get mine in i will post how it came in but i have no doubts since 3rd party seller was who released the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, scored a PS3 Premium. While I was a little disappointed that I didn't get the GOTY (shouldn't it be game of the century? all I hear is that this is the groundbreaking game that changed the industry), I've heard that the dlc is a bit... meh.

Also, to the person wondering if it'll play on american PS3s, I think I heard that PS3 is pretty much region free except for DLC.
Again thanks!

[quote name='lydon']Thanks, scored a PS3 Premium. While I was a little disappointed that I didn't get the GOTY (shouldn't it be game of the century? all I hear is that this is the groundbreaking game that changed the industry), I've heard that the dlc is a bit... meh.

Also, to the person wondering if it'll play on american PS3s, I think I heard that PS3 is pretty much region free except for DLC.
Again thanks![/QUOTE]

I personally loved this game. Wold have loved the Two Worlds II - Velvet Game of the Year Edition for PS3 but only at that price since I already have the game.

Grabbed the Red Velvet Edition for PS3 before it went out of stock. The game received fairly mixed reviews, but for $10 for a game that seems to be as big as it is is not too shabby,

[quote name='apollosrequiem']Grabbed the Red Velvet Edition for PS3 before it went out of stock. The game received fairly mixed reviews, but for $10 for a game that seems to be as big as it is is not too shabby,[/QUOTE]
Very fun game if people do not boost you're level. My friend had to show off and made me level so fast in a couple mins even when i said not to.. I was so overpowered after and made it so boring. MP is full of hackers that cannot die what a shame about mp. It was awesome until my friend did that stupid boosting. :cry:

Thanks about ps3 region info will come handy down the road.

Game is fairly fun but I ordered a CE from Topware on Amazon last year or so for $20 and it arrived slightly beat up...and with the figurines head broken off :/

[quote name='groundskeeper']I personally loved this game. Wold have loved the Two Worlds II - Velvet Game of the Year Edition for PS3 but only at that price since I already have the game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I agree. I haven't played it, but I often find that games that get meh ratings are often quite good. Captain America comes to mind. Loved that game so much.
I just find it funny that this has a GOTY edition. I don't think it received any GOTY awards.

The $2.99 X-Blades is shipping soon for me. But the Two Worlds II Velvet Game Of The Year Edition PS3 is saying not yet shipped. And I ordered that while it was still in stock as well. I hope it doesn't mean there going to cancel this one.

Also FNL 4EVA love the kitty avatar. Where is it from? :3 And thanks for the info on the sales too. Wouldn't have found those two I ordered without you.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006GVLNV2/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00

[quote name='TerraBemani']The $2.99 X-Blades is shipping soon for me. But the Two Worlds II Velvet Game Of The Year Edition PS3 is saying not yet shipped. And I ordered that while it was still in stock as well. I hope it doesn't mean there going to cancel this one.

Also FNL 4EVA love the kitty avatar. Where is it from? :3 And thanks for the info on the sales too. Wouldn't have found those two I ordered without you.
[/QUOTE]
No problem my saved for later cart has over 1000 pages and had those in there and showed price change. The kitty i found on google and had to grab it. I got it on hd if you want it. :D

I really wish the premium edition came with an actual battle axe and not an in-game one, but for $10 I guess I'll settle.

This game is great. I picked up GotY version on PSN for $5 a few months back. I'm still playing through the pirate DLC. It's a shame about that bug in single player that keeps a lot of people from earning 2 of the trophies, it happened to me and I don't want to replay the whole game again just to get them. Also, the online is super dead. If it weren't for those things, I'd probably platinum this game.

All in all, like a lot of other Eastern European games it's not very polished, but I enjoyed it a lot more than Snorerim aka Skyrim. This game actually has an interesting story and good characters!

My Royal Edition went from shipping soon to not yet shipped. I'll be kind of bummed out if I don't this since I've wanted it for the longest time. It's not looking good though...

This sucks, would have loved a Velvet :360: edition.

If anyone changes their mind and wants to get rid of it please let me know!

Mine shipped fedex today royal xbox edt and xblades. I ordered before posting through. I bet they will restock maybe cause like i said before the 3rd party seller is the company that did the game. Mine comes sat will post condition when it comes in. So do not lose hope. :)

[quote name='Squarehard']Just received my Royal Edition.

The box is freaking massive, lol.[/QUOTE]
Come in good shape? You pick 1 day? :D

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Come in good shape? You pick 1 day? :D[/QUOTE]

It was in an unnecessarily big box, so it arrived in good shape.

It was the standard two day prime, but it was marked shipped basically a couple hours after I ordered it, so that was a nice surprise. :3

Got my German Import version of Two Worlds 1 Royal Edition, and the contents on the box don't list a letter opener, while it showed one in the website description o_O

EDIT: Apparantly, it's only the PC version that gets it according to the other listing on Amazon, not that big of a deal but just wanted to let others know.

Even though I was 99% sure I ordered the Royal version, I did however receive the PAL Velvet edition today from FedEx. So, um... I'm pretty sure this does me zero fucking good.

Edit: Okay. According to several reviews/comments on Amazon, even if it says PAL on the front of TW2 Velvet, it will still play in a NTSC Xbox (confirmed) That's great, but I'll have a bitch of a time convincing people when I try to resell it.

[quote name='Squarehard']It was in an unnecessarily big box, so it arrived in good shape.

It was the standard two day prime, but it was marked shipped basically a couple hours after I ordered it, so that was a nice surprise. :3[/QUOTE]
Cool. Fedfarts lazy here the sat guy and never came his reason was biz closed... This lazy driver keeps doing it and sick of calling to complain. I wish i could select carrier ups rocks. Rescheduled for mon...

[quote name='bonkers1978']Just got my Velvet edition today. The slip cover is in very bad shape and it wasn't shrink wrap all the way.[/QUOTE]

I got my velvet ed yesterday and I got a bunch of someone else's shrink wrap. Mine was in good shape. Thanks OP.

Missed this thread :(

I wish we had a unified thread I could subscribe to and check my subscriptions often so I wouldn't miss out on cheap CE's!

Thanks OP. I got my Royal CE today. Completely sealed with no major damage. When I initially tried to order I got the OOS message but then you posted it said it was back ordered and was able to get an order in then.

photo1-1.jpg

[quote name='coopscohen']Thanks OP. I got my Royal CE today. Completely sealed with no major damage. When I initially tried to order I got the OOS message but then you posted it said it was back ordered and was able to get an order in then.

photo1-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Happy to help and glad enough people believed me you could buy backordered.;)

I just got mine. I was meh when i opened the amazon box i heard rattling inside and it was reshrink wrapped. I dont think that is new in my eyes. I am ok about it for the price but topware is known for meh things from the strat guide fiasco. The figure was fine it was just loose inside.

The x blades is PAL region and arghhh about that since topware goofed on listing it and it was resealed and badly done. I hope it works on my region...

Even with the bait and switch saying new then sending used i am happy i bought it. I will never trust that company again through.

I bought this to not resell so well worth it.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I just got mine. I was meh when i opened the amazon box i heard rattling inside and it was reshrink wrapped. I dont think that is new in my eyes. I am ok about it for the price but topware is known for meh things from the strat guide fiasco. The figure was fine it was just loose inside.

The x blades is PAL region and arghhh about that since topware goofed on listing it and it was resealed and badly done. I hope it works on my region...

Even with the bait and switch saying new then sending used i am happy i bought it. I will never trust that company again through.

I bought this to not resell so well worth it.[/QUOTE]
Way back when there was a 50% off these GOTY CE's, there were similar comments made about the repackaging. I believe the conclusion was that it's how they all are packaged. If someone who bought it during the first sale can confirm this, that'd be great.

If it makes you feel any better, every Royal Edition I ever saw at Gamestop had crappy shrinkwrap. I got my copy when the price dropped to $40 or $50, and I went to several stores trying to find one that looked "normal." I'm not saying yours wasn't re-shrinkwrapped especially since your figure was loose, but I think Topware employs some kid with a blowdryer and cheap shrinkwrap to package their games.

[quote name='salty tbone']If it makes you feel any better, every Royal Edition I ever saw at Gamestop had crappy shrinkwrap. I got my copy when the price dropped to $40 or $50, and I went to several stores trying to find one that looked "normal." I'm not saying yours wasn't re-shrinkwrapped especially since your figure was loose, but I think Topware employs some kid with a blowdryer and cheap shrinkwrap to package their games.[/QUOTE]
Yeah i looked again and the box in the back has a sticker saying New. I think amazon fullfilled items get those from my exp. The x blades wrap was half off to. But royal edition box was sealed with some kind of artwork wrap just looks like someone put new white sticker on it and wrapped it. Nice deal through even if it was used for me atleast. The figure looks nice in the mini display box.

[quote name='groundskeeper']My velvet PS3 copy just went into shipping soon at Amazon. I didn't think it would happen but thanks OP![/QUOTE]
Glad to help. ;)

Received my copy the other day. The glue on the back half of the box has lost its tackiness and no longer holds it together. All my collector's edition boxes sit in the basement anyway, so it's not a dealbreaker for me.

More interested in the game than the packaging.

Got my German Royal Edition today. I already had the US version with the statue. Interesting to me that the EU version has more boobies on the box but comes with a tshirt. Thanks again, OP! The cheap ass gamer, collector and 13-year-old boy in me are all thrilled.

51vV4AfO1mL.jpg

bread's done
Back