[DEAD] Brashy's Lowball - Everything shipped except for Screw Attack

CHARGERS WIN! WE BEAT THE BRONCOS! EVERYTHING IS FREE!

(not really but god-damn I feel good!)

keenanallen455674787-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
CHARGERS WIN! WE BEAT THE BRONCOS! EVERYTHING IS FREE!

(not really but god-damn I feel good!)
ya know, i was thinking about that and how happy you might be when i was listening to SVP this afternoon.

duke nukem koozie thingamabobbers $1

i swear they arent for me, but a friend whom actually likes that game.

Cod Black Ops 2 $8

Dungeon Hunter Alliance $6

Remember Me pre-order comic $1

Mass Effect 3 inflatable Omni Blade $2

Dragon Age inflatable Sword $2

Call of Duty Elite stretch fit hat $2

Dexter Season 4 buttons (in the event IAmBeaker doesn't win anything)

You have a few things I want, but I don't get paid til Friday the 20th. Can I place bids and pay up on the 20th or should I sit this one out?

You have a few things I want, but I don't get paid til Friday the 20th. Can I place bids and pay up on the 20th or should I sit this one out?
Sure. Bid and away. Before Christmas would probably be the main goal for payment. I'm not against last minute shopping.

Hey Brash, do you know if the cable for Rocksmith 2014 will also work with the original Rocksmith? I'm getting 2014 for Christmas and may pick this up if I can get a good price.

Also...when you say you lost your job, didn't you tell me that you were sort of on retainer for 2K?? As a graphic designer or something?

I don't see why it wouldn't work. The cable is nothing game specific. It's just a 1/4" auxiliary leading to a USB port. In fact, I just found the cable for my version of Rocksmith. So if you want to bid on this one, and don't want to buy Rocksmith 2014, you'll still be in good shape. 

32. OUYA console (CIB w/ $13.37 in marketplace cash) - $41

I got a question concerning the OUYA. Which model is it? The backer one or the retail one?

I don't see why it wouldn't work. The cable is nothing game specific. It's just a 1/4" auxiliary leading to a USB port. In fact, I just found the cable for my version of Rocksmith. So if you want to bid on this one, and don't want to buy Rocksmith 2014, you'll still be in good shape.
I kinda want both! That way I can play some sons on Rocksmith that I like and play other ones on 2014. Twice as many songs.

Brashy always has some kickass lowballs. I've been watching this one for days. The swag is easily my favorite part lol
That's because I tend to collect a lot of neat stuff over time from various events. Then, I have lowballs only when I'm really desperate for money. And when I'm really desperate for money, EVERYTHING MUST GO!

Pokemon White (CIB - Club Nintendo code used) - $14

Pokemon Yellow - $10

Rocksmith - $5

Gears 3 - $4

Batman: Arkham - $26

Also GTA V: $21

bread's done
Back