[DEAD] Brutal Legend $7 at Amazon Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ultragamer']Might want to add 360 to the title.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, dunno how though. Thought about that after posting.

Man, mods are quick. Posted this a couple seconds later, having found it on Slickdeals.

I grabbed two; one for me and another for a gift. I passed this up at $10, but for $14 shipped on two copies, I couldn't help it.

[quote name='TLFerrill']hit edit at the bottom of the post then hit go advanced. then you can edit the title. i'm in for this.[/QUOTE]

thanks

Great price. Thanks Powercreep. And uh, if you joined in 2004, you should have a grasp on editing posts by now. C'mon, put your back into it.

I was almost going to buy this for $12 during Black Friday sales for free shipping. Glad I found something else ;) I bought NIER with this for 360, so I got free shipping and only paid $26.98.

Considering this hit the FP of SD in a matter of minutes from its posting, I don't think this will be available for long.

For those contemplating to flip it, I regret to inform you Amazon is only giving $2 and only a $1.70 @ TRU.

Omg how can anyone (who didn't already bite on this at 10$) pass this up? Brand new Brutal Legend game for $7? Amazing. Great find. I love you.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']I know this is CAG, but come on, it's only $1.24 more...[/QUOTE]

True and it's fulfilled by Amazon so it still qualifies for Prime and I believe FSSS.

[quote name='Cysquatch']Well that was quick.... It's sold out guys.[/QUOTE]

I'm still seeing IN STOCK at $8.24 when I refreshed the page at 5:40 pm EST.

Are you looking at the PS3 version?

[quote name='AlexIW']Damn, just after I added it to the basket it ran out of stock (or at least the price changed). Thanks anyway. :)[/QUOTE]

Yea, I was deciding if I actually wanted it and went to sign in but got a message saying it wasn't available...

[quote name='masterledz']I'm still seeing IN STOCK at $8.24 when I refreshed the page at 5:40 pm EST.

Are you looking at the PS3 version?[/QUOTE]

That one is not sold by Amazon. It's sold by Galactics, which is a third-party seller. But is still fulfilled by Amazon.

[quote name='masterledz']I'm still seeing IN STOCK at $8.24 when I refreshed the page at 5:40 pm EST.

Are you looking at the PS3 version?[/QUOTE]

Nope 360 I got this "We're sorry. The item Brutal Legend is no longer available from the seller you selected."

Now it shows $3.99 + $3.99 shipping from Gamers Factory. $7.98 shipped isn't too much more (and you don't need Prime).

EDIT: And now that one's gone. That was fast.

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']$10.79 now

Game was OK until the RTS crap, then it was all suck.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I didnt like the whole RTS thing either. If the game would have stayed a hack'n'slash all the way through, it would have been so much better.

New is back up to $12.xx. I'm glad I found it at my Target clearance for just under $5. Haven't gotten around to even opening it yet, but still, how can you pass up a game at that price!?

Yeah, if you're not interested in Metal, you wouldn't get much enjoyment out of this game. Not that the gameplay doesn't stand on its own, but it would be like someone who doesn't like sports playing Madden.

OTOH, if you are at all into Metal, the included tracks alone is easily worth more than $7.

[quote name='chickenbutt']Its $6.49 used right now from Amazon. The game didn't come with any DLC or anything right?[/QUOTE]

I keep missing out on these deals for this game when Amazon has it for cheap but I did see this from their warehouse. I pulled the trigger on this one. It's still in like new condition. You can't go too wrong for $6.49.

This is a game I've been wanting to play for a while but I've been turned off from the RTS element. Should still be fun enough for $6.49.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Yeah, I didnt like the whole RTS thing either. If the game would have stayed a hack'n'slash all the way through, it would have been so much better.[/QUOTE]

Its a mixture of both. I think if it would have been hack'n'slash all the way through people would have hated on it and called it to easy, like people do with most games of that criteria.

I like it truthfully. Reminds me of the first Oddworld on xbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back