*DEAD* - Buy a Kinect Console Bundle, get a $100 Credit at Amazon (BB match)

Sgt Barone

CAGiversary!
Edit: Deal is dead.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1329037762&pf_rd_i=468642

Best Buy PM

To qualify for the promotion:
1. Add the Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect or the Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle with Kinect to your cart from below.
2. Complete your purchase no later than 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) November 5, 2011.
3. The $100 promotional code will be e-mailed within two days after the product ships.

Via Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
OP, should probably clarify in the title that this is Amazon matching the BB promo.

Should save most a good chunk of sales tax vs. BB.

nice deal if you need a kinect and a 360. To bad the bundle sucks for the 250 gb. I think this is foreshadowing at least a $50 price cut in Feb 2012.

[quote name='kklems']nice deal if you need a kinect and a 360. To bad the bundle sucks for the 250 gb. I think this is foreshadowing at least a $50 price cut in Feb 2012.[/QUOTE]

Lol everyone said that with the $50 GCs everyone was giving out and an imminent price drop.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Lol everyone said that with the $50 GCs everyone was giving out and an imminent price drop.[/QUOTE]

haha even after a year, the xbox is still msrp 299.99 since all those $50 gift card promotions have been going on since last black friday

Gee, I'm glad I waited to buy an XBOX. I was going to buy one last week but kept telling myself to hold back till black friday or something to see if they were going to have any deals. I was hoping for a Kinect bundle with $75 GC like they did earlier this year, but $100 credit is a no brainer, those games do kinda suck though but at least I don't have them and they're free so I can't really complain.

Thanks for post OP

[quote name='aircobra']I really wish they would add promo credit to the MW3 Xbox. Come on Amazon!![/QUOTE]

Report it to AMZ when the target deal goes live.

As tempting as this may sounds, I'm still going to hold back and wait for better deals on Black Friday.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']no, it's buy an xbox 360 kinect bundle and get a $100 gift card, basically.[/QUOTE]

qft

[quote name='Sgt Barone']

To qualify for the promotion:
2. Complete your purchase no later than 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) November 5, 2011.

Via Amazon[/QUOTE]

Am I reading this correctly, or did Amazon just terminate this offer a day early? Page doesn't exist anymore.

[quote name='Asamiya']Am I reading this correctly, or did Amazon just terminate this offer a day early? Page doesn't exist anymore.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty odd...because you're reading it correctly and I was able to order a 360 4GB Kinect Bundle earlier (like 6PM PST). Maybe there's just a glitch or something because earlier today it was only the 250GB bundle. When I saw that it finally had the 4GB bundle...I got it right away. I'd say check it again later and see if it comes back.

I thought so even their tweet says 11/4-11/5.
[quote name='Amazon Video Games']Kinectiversary:get a $100 credit for ordering the 4GB Kinect Console or the 250GB Holiday Kinect Console on 11/4-11/5.[/quote]
...but I guess "termination without notice" was somewhere in their terms or whatever,
I'll just check later hope the 250GB aren't all sold out by that time... If the deal is live that is.

bread's done
Back