[Dead] buy certain games with demon's souls, get demon's souls half off

Ninersfan4926

CAGiversary!
The only ones I've gotten to work to get demon's souls half off are MGS4/Resistance:FoM/GOW collection/ACII (for ps3 only?). I get $8.50 off when I put any of those 4 with demon's souls in my cart on amazon.

If you find any others please post them. It looks like this might be a credit glitch, but for those who do have credit, it should subtract half of Demon's souls' price. Looks like this is dead now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't seem to get this to work. Others have posted success in the other thread... if anyone figures out wtf is going on or what i might be doing wrong let me know.

Tried both soundtrack and non versions with all listed games and nothing.

[quote name='fujimitsu']I can't seem to get this to work. Others have posted success in the other thread... if anyone figures out wtf is going on or what i might be doing wrong let me know.

Tried both soundtrack and non versions with all listed games and nothing.[/QUOTE]

yea I don't know why you can't get it. did you proceed to checkout?

I dont know about this specifically but I think something weird was going on with promos awhile ago.

I put a single copy of the Back To The Future Trilogy in my cart and it was normal. I put 2 in the cart and it gave me an $8 promo discount. No idea why as there were no promotions like that listed for it.

bread's done
Back