[DEAD] [CAN] FS - Xbox 360 Elite w/ GTA4 $100

Does anyone know if the 5% coupon could be stacked on top of a $10 off $100 coupon for example? FS may run that promo in the future and I'm looking to buy an ipod touch.

I have no idea what's going on with my order, Talus. It was received, then cancelled, then processed; online it says I'm waiting for the items to be shipped, so I have to take the 'wait-and-see' approach.

[quote name='game_fanatic']I have no idea what's going on with my order, Talus. It was received, then cancelled, then processed; online it says I'm waiting for the items to be shipped, so I have to take the 'wait-and-see' approach.[/QUOTE]

But did you order at or near 9 PM EST on the night of the contest when one of the 5 limited quantities were showing?

I'm trying to find somebody else was one of the 'final five' (LOL BSG flashback there).

Hrm...maybe I'll visit RFD forums and see if I can find one of the 'final five' *shudder* but I just don't like going over there.

[quote name='Talus']Got my confirmation from Future Shop .. I'm one of the five. WHEW![/QUOTE]

Wow, congrats! Very nice price...

Yeah, very nice price. I was about the pull the trigger on buying a 120 GB HDD (way too many excellent XBLA titles out there, and the Deals of the Week are hard to turn down) and now I get a whole Elite system + GTA IV for less than what I would have paid for the HDD alone.

Hope it's a Jasper :D

It finally shipped today ... looks like my shipping was held up by all of the vultures looking to cash in on the price glitch.

[quote name='Talus']It finally shipped today ... looks like my shipping was held up by all of the vultures looking to cash in on the price glitch.[/QUOTE]Holy shit dude.. A 360 elite for $100, god damn.

lucky bastard. :applause:

bread's done
Back