*DEAD* [Canada]Rogers Video 2/30 on PP'ed games (Aug. 28 - Sept. 24)

*sigh* There isn't a single RV near my work. By the time I make it to one the RFD hoarders will have cleaned them out :\

I'm going to head over after supper when I go and try and do a price match for Warhawk, hopefully there's some good finds there.

FREAKING CRAP!! The last Rogers to have good games/have this deal was right by my work, and I just got home. Hopefully when I go tomorrow there'll still be a good selection of games.

My wife was out shopping and I had her stop in at a couple -- NOTHING.

A co-worker went up to Yonge/Davisville -- NOTHING.

Good luck to all who get in on this deal, but it seems a lot of people (including RFD posts) are finding nothing interesting at the stores.

[quote name='magiic']I got a ton of stuff today :D mine was loaded[/quote]

Same.

The Darkness PS3
The Darkness X360
All Pro 2K8 PS3
NCAA 08 X360
Ninja Gaiden Sigma PS3
Shadowrun (not THAT great of a game, but can't go wrong for $15) X360

Shit! This deal goes on for almost for two weeks. :applause:

Rape.

i have the worst of luck i never find anything... i really want the darknessfor 15 bucks lol

oh and hoonose, they took out the one by eastgate square a long time ago.... the closest one now is way up near ancastor.... there isnt one in stoney creek at all anymore...

Bah, my store had tons of used games in stock but they weren't on sale. The only ones that were on sale were SEALED crappy games...

Went all the way to the RV near my home right after work, but forgetting to visit the RV that was on the route between work and my house :\

But the RV I went to had a decent selection. Lots of Wii games, but no 360 games I couldn't find for < $20 at BB.

In the end I just picked up Pokemon Diamond and Lost in Blue 2 for the DS. Hopefully I can pillage them more throughout this deal.

[quote name='Jaguar604']Bah, my store had tons of used games in stock but they weren't on sale. The only ones that were on sale were SEALED crappy games...[/quote]

Show them the website, a printout, or ask for the flyer. I believe it's up to individual RV stores whether they want to participate in the deal, but they would be hard-pressed to reject their own flyers.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Show them the website, a printout, or ask for the flyer. I believe it's up to individual RV stores whether they want to participate in the deal, but they would be hard-pressed to reject their own flyers.[/quote]

Hmm, gonna go back and give that a try. Really hoping that they will honour it, they had some good games on the shelves.

MUAHAHAHAHA! Today was bloody unbelievable!

I just got a brand new wii for 77 bucks (taxes included)!

Went to rogers video and picked up:

The Darkness (PS3) = TiV of $47.34 @ EB*
Ninja Gaiden Sigma (PS3) = TiV $44.33 @ EB*
Tenchu Z (X360) = TiV $23.33 @ EB*
Resident Evil 4 (Wii)

*TiV boosted by trade 3 get an extra 10 dollars.

Then I took a trip over to EB Games who had just miracliously receieved a shipment of Wii's a few hours before. So I used the above 3 games (combined TiV of $115), some trade in credit I had on a card ($86) and all the money on my preorder for Too Human (that had cost me 15 bucks thanks to the trade 3 deal) + 10 dollars to pay for the thing.

I couldn't believe my luck. Today is an awesome day.

Thanks CAG for the awesome deals and thanks Lone_Prodigy for the heads up. Couldn't of done it without you guys.

Went to one near my cousin's house. Had signs up all over the place. Picked up Call of Duty 3 (360) and Pokemon Pearl. Will probably sell Pearl to a friend for $20 or just trade it in at EB to get all my money for CoD3 back.

went to three stores around downtown toronto and very slim pickings, the best i saw was nba07 for ps3 at rogers centre and a few 360 games at wellsley and nothing at jarvis.

however, ridgeracer 7 was listed as 39.99 at rogers and bestbuy i knew sells it for 49.99. so i went to best buy and had them call up rogers to confirm the 39.99 so i got it for that and the 10% off. not the deal i wanted but it was the game i was looking for anyways

Everywhere I went to today was pretty cleaned out. I guess I should have got out earlier. I did manage to get Sonic (360), Hour of Victory (360), Pro Evolution Soccer (360), and Big Brain (Wii). Yeah, I know they are not stellar 360 games, but I'm achievement addicted, so I'll want to play them anyway. I did leave behind mutliple copies of Spiderman 3 / Pirates as there's tons of those floating around, a few copies of Fantatic Four and quite a few wii games but I'm just not into my wii that much. I did leave one copy of Darkness but based on how the stores were cleaned out, it's probably gone by now too.

If anyone finds extra copies EDF 2017, War Tech Senko no Ronde, Call of Juarez, Vampire Rain or Project Sylpheed (all for 360) I can try to find something local to trade, or might have something already.

Here is the games I have gotten thus far if anyone wants to trade...

:360:
Vampire Rain
Gears of War
Monster Madness
Battle for Middle Earth II
Transformers
Spiderman 3
Hour of Victory
The Darkness
Ratouille

:wii:
Tamagotchi: Party On
Mortal Kombat
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Scarface

:ps2:
Atelier Iris 3
Shining Force Neo

:psp:
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth

[quote name='mkrowe']Everywhere I went to today was pretty cleaned out. I guess I should have got out earlier. I did manage to get Sonic (360), Hour of Victory (360), Pro Evolution Soccer (360), and Big Brain (Wii). Yeah, I know they are not stellar 360 games, but I'm achievement addicted, so I'll want to play them anyway. I did leave behind mutliple copies of Spiderman 3 / Pirates as there's tons of those floating around, a few copies of Fantatic Four and quite a few wii games but I'm just not into my wii that much. I did leave one copy of Darkness but based on how the stores were cleaned out, it's probably gone by now too.

If anyone finds extra copies EDF 2017, War Tech Senko no Ronde, Call of Juarez, Vampire Rain or Project Sylpheed (all for 360) I can try to find something local to trade, or might have something already.[/quote]

Agh. I wanted Sonic but they wouldn't pull it off the shelf for me. I'll pay anyone $17 PayPal or local for Sonic. I'd pay $20 but I only have $17 left in my PayPal >_>;

[quote name='Hoonose']Probably all cleaned out by now, but I'm gonna try the Eastgate Square one, I'll post my findings.[/QUOTE]

In Hamilton? Best of luck. Nothing good ever comes here.

[quote name='Mike23']In Hamilton? Best of luck. Nothing good ever comes here.[/quote]

Hamilton isn't that bad, especially the source on Mohawk and upper gage. I've picked up tons of games from the clearance sale.

The New2You on Upper wentworth has some good shit too. I don't go there much, but when i do i find the prices to be very good on used games.

I picked up:

Lost Planet (360)
Sonic (Wii)
Trauma Centre (Wii)
Vampire Rain (360)

Probably trading in Vampire Rain to EB. Selling the rest for $20 after I play them a bit.

Also saw:
Sonic (PS3)
Crackdown (360)
Star Trek, Outfit, FF4, POTC, Shrek, Superman, Outfit, Spiderman (360)
Rampage (Wii)
Odama (GC)
Tales of Abyss, NBA 2K7, Spiderman, POTC (PS2)

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']I picked up:

Lost Planet (360)
Sonic (Wii)
Trauma Centre (Wii)
Vampire Rain (360)

Probably trading in Vampire Rain to EB. Selling the rest for $20 after I play them a bit.

Also saw:
Sonic (PS3)
Crackdown (360)
Outfit, FF4, POTC, Shrek, Superman, Outfit, Spiderman (360)
Rampage (Wii)
Odama (GC)
Tales of Abyss, NBA 2K7, Spiderman, POTC (PS2)[/quote]

I'll take Lost Planet when you're done :)

[quote name='Firestorm']Went to one near my cousin's house. Had signs up all over the place. Picked up Call of Duty 3 (360) and Pokemon Pearl. Will probably sell Pearl to a friend for $20 or just trade it in at EB to get all my money for CoD3 back.[/quote]i think i'll check out the one on oak and 14th tm before class

you know, it would be cool if people would offer their games for sale, before trading them in. cash is better than credti. and a lot of us cant even take advantage of the deal.

Checked two stores today. Nothin' too great. I got a copy of the Darkness and Transformers for myself. Gonna check out another store tomorrow.

[quote name='Firestorm']Remember that Rogers Video restocks their used games selection on Wednesdays.[/QUOTE]
I'm hoping the hoarders don't know this, since I'm going to check out 2 locs for stuff today after work.

the employees told me that the best time for finding the new PP games is around evening. that is when they put it out.

[quote name='jonkaho']the employees told me that the best time for finding the new PP games is around evening. that is when they put it out.[/quote]

Makes sense. But don't hesitate to check in around midday, they sometimes restock around that time as well.

Anyone up for some game swapping from this deal?

I'm still looking for a couple DS games, but haven't found them at the RVs yet.

• Cooking Mama
  • Nintendogs (prefer Labrador or Dachshund)
  • Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney - OR - Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice For All

These are the games I can probably pick up. These are just the notable ones I noticed at the secluded RV I go to, haven't bought them yet (or don't want to trade off my only copy). I also don't know if they include a manual or not:

Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree
Sim City DS
Touch The Dead
Meteos
Lost in Blue 2

If you can PM me before 4 hours from now about it, then I can see if it's still there and pick it up (I'll also be hitting some other RVs).

bread's done
Back