[DEAD] - CC- Monster Madness (360) $7.99

[quote name='antlive84']is the game any good?[/quote]

Good enough to get $28.50 at GameRush. Can't do much better...

[quote name='djkunai']Good enough to get $28.50 at GameRush. Can't do much better...[/quote]Leave some for the other people? :whistle2:s

Got Red Steel PM at Wally's the other day and got a 10% employee discount to boot...w00t! I don't think the game should be much more than something like $9.99 anyway, but for $7.75 after discount and tax....much sweeter deal. Missed out on it on BF, had to decide to sprint for this...or the last copy of SMG for $34.99. Looks like I made the right choice.

[quote name='djkunai']Good enough to get $28.50 at GameRush. Can't do much better...[/quote]

Do you ever buy games for yourself? All I see you post is how much soandso gets at GR. You bought the stack of Beowulf (which I didn't fault you for, the game's shit) but this too?

Thanks for posting this, I was hoping they'd be back in stock. Picked up all three...and if they suck they all go for more than $8 on ebay...

Ordered, thanks!

Also just an FYI, there's a $5 PriceGrabber bonus for this. :)
It came to $10.56 after tax + shipping..but minus $5 = $5.56 = Win

Out of stock? It will let me add it to the cart but I can't check out. Says that it's unavailable. Shucks!

In case people want to try this:

If you go to your local Circuit City you may get lucky and find one of these in stock - regardless what the website shows. I found Monster Madness yesterday and it had a $59.99 price tag on it. When I brought it to the counter it rang up as $7.99. The cashier said, "nice discount", and that was it.

[quote name='ph1sh']In case people want to try this:

If you go to your local Circuit City you may get lucky and find one of these in stock - regardless what the website shows. I found Monster Madness yesterday and it had a $59.99 price tag on it. When I brought it to the counter it rang up as $7.99. The cashier said, "nice discount", and that was it.[/quote]
These games are all on sale this week. It's been mentioned already in the weekly ads posts.

[quote name='deathscythehe']These games are all on sale this week. It's been mentioned already in the weekly ads posts.[/quote]

I know. But the website shows that they are not available for in-store pickup. I was just letting people know that you can still find them in store and get this sale.

Monster Madness is definitely worth it for 7.99. When the demo came out I absolutely hated it with the patch the game becomes awesome. I'm having a blast playing it. Great co-op game.

Call of Juarez is good too. The graphics are really nice. The stealth missions suck but if you like the Wild West you could do a lot worse for 7.99.

[quote name='ph1sh']I know. But the website shows that they are not available for in-store pickup. I was just letting people know that you can still find them in store and get this sale.[/quote]Games, movie and music are never available for in-store pickup with CircuitCity.com .

$29 for Juarez at Gamerush!!! Damn I wish I was near a Gamerush. I bought 2 at CC with one for the sole purpose of flipping GameCrazy gave $14 (after mvp) and Gamestop gave $8.80 (after edge) !!! The problem is both stores sold the game used for $24.99. I hate gamestop.

[quote name='Layd Dly']Found a Call of Jaurez locally at my trashy CC on my way home from work. No sign of Monster Madness tough.[/quote]
Me Too...
figured I would go ahead and get it...

but i did have them check 2 see if any local stores had MM...
Alpherreta(SP?) Ga. location
west perimiter location
Macon
towncenter in kennesaw
and 2 others I believe do.

[quote name='lilredvampy']Me Too...
figured I would go ahead and get it...

but i did have them check 2 see if any local stores had MM...
Alpherreta(SP?) Ga. location
west perimiter location
Macon
towncenter in kennesaw
and 2 others I believe do.[/quote]

Have people been able to get this PM'ed at all since i think its in teh weekly print ad? I know best buy has MM.

:cool:now that would be awesome...:cool:
$7.99 pricematched plus 10% of there price difference($32.00)=$3.20
total cost $4.79 plus tax...:drool:

going to try it tommorow...

Out of curiousity, what is the deal with GR/BB? I always see this stuff where people are flipping cheap games there for a pretty substantial profit. How the heck does GR/BB make any money getting ripped off like this?

[quote name='lilredvampy']:cool:now that would be awesome...:cool:
$7.99 pricematched plus 10% of there price difference($32.00)=$3.20
total cost $4.79 plus tax...:drool:

going to try it tommorow...[/quote]

Remember you must buy it at full retail before you try and PM if you expect to get the 10% additional discount. Only CC does 110% up front. At BB you must have purchased at their price then PM at competitors to get the 110%

Sears does upfront pricematch plus 110% if they have it in stock. the other nite they went on the site in the store, said out of stock, i went upstairs to CC(same bldg, thankfully), brought it back down, and they pricematched them.
so even tho the site says out of stoclk, they most likely have some.

A good friend of mine was one of the developers on this game. He admits it could have been a lot better, but at this cheap how can you go wrong? Should be pretty fun if you can get four players together.

[quote name='ph1sh']I know. But the website shows that they are not available for in-store pickup. I was just letting people know that you can still find them in store and get this sale.[/QUOTE]

Well, obviously you can get them in store for this price since (at least CoJ) is in their flyer. The not available for pick up means you just can't order it through the website. They want to get you in the store.

What is with the instock and outof stock fluctuations on this almost daily. I don't believe they are getting shipments that often of a closeout game. I think they are playing games with the web site. And I've lost a lot of respect (what little was left) when they cancelled a HD-DVD on sale around Black Friday even though they still sell it and put it on sale at a higher price later. It was one of the Warner HD-DVDs that others had on sale many times around Black Friday but since I was supposed to get it from CC I passed elsewhere. They left me hanging with a processed backorder during most of the good holiday shopping time and then cancelled.

All CC has going for them is price. Otherwise they totally suck.

Hi:

I was finally able to get both COJ and Monster Madness! It took a while but it came to like $22 total for both games. I had to make two seperate orders.

Keep trying as the stock comes in and out..

Thanks OP

Kevin

does anyone think the MM and CoJ will still be $28.50 and $16 respectively at BBV for trade-in value on Sunday? cuz i really wanna get my parents Lost Season 3 but won't be able to until Then :(

bread's done
Back