*DEAD* CHECK YOUR EMAIL!! Free $25 Eddie Bauer Gift Card

Got mine today as well, a nice Friday surprise.

Gave it to the wife, who doesn't care too much for Eddie Bauer, but was appreciative nonetheless. She'll probably use it for gifts for the relatives. Thanks OP!

I got mine today as well. I didn't really expect to get it, so it was a nice surprise. I have to agree with everyone else though, the shipping and handling is insane. Does anyone know if these are stackable?

[quote name='Wesker']The gift card code was case sensitive for me. Thanks for the coupon![/QUOTE]

Oh, thanks a lot, I just had to lower case a letter.

you guys should check your codes so see if they work. slickdeal reports that most codes are being stolen. i checked mine and it doesnt work anymore.

[quote name='RandyTsai']you guys should check your codes so see if they work. slickdeal reports that most codes are being stolen. i checked mine and it doesnt work anymore.[/QUOTE]

How do you check without using/redeeming it?

mine didnt work so i called 1-800-625-7935 and explained what was goin on and I got my water bottle sent out to me with no problems at all

[quote name='YoshiFan1']According to the thread on Slickdeals, the codes are in sequential order so people are just using every number in order.[/QUOTE]

Bastards got my code. I called Eddie Bauer and they let me apply the certificate over the phone, and for an item at eddiebaueroutlet.com. Got me a pair of slippers.

I bought myself a shirt. Shipping and Handling was like 8 bucks on a 20 dollar shirt. Got here(East Coast of VA) in ONE fuckING DAY from Ohio! Nice shirt, I owe $4.09 though.

EDIT
WTF, It didnt get censored to SHAQ-FU, I was banking on that.

they disabled gift cert online because someone was stealing codes, so EVERYONE that tries to enter in a gift cert code will get denied and be supplied with a phone number. Order now via phone, stuff is selling(eddiebaueroutlet) out fast

Got the water bottle thingy today - theres some mcguyver type shit in there, but unfortunately my cocoa got ripped and was over everything

Dave

[quote name='Oktoberfest']lowercasing the letter that's in the gift card worked for me, so people should try that first I guess[/QUOTE]

Thanks, it works now

Ordered a book light and a nice velveteen jacket for myself in two orders (had fiancee sign up for a card too :) )--came to $13.50 total between both of them. Yay.

Got my car-lighter LED flashlight; its pretty cool. The box the flashlight was in was about the size of a paperback book, but that box was inside of a stereo size box. I'm glad I wasn't actually paying for shipping, I'd be pissed!

Thanks again, OP!

Ok, im kinda pissed since when I ordered my pants, they said the item has been shipped......But now just yesterday I get a letter in the mail telling me that they no longer have any more pants....

And because of that, I am now out of my $25 gift card. Anyone know if its possible to get that money back so I can buy something else?

[quote name='Prepster']Ok, im kinda pissed since when I ordered my pants, they said the item has been shipped......But now just yesterday I get a letter in the mail telling me that they no longer have any more pants....

And because of that, I am now out of my $25 gift card. Anyone know if its possible to get that money back so I can buy something else?[/quote]

Yeah, I had almost the exact same thing happen, I'd ordered the binocluars, and then 2 weeks later, i suddenly got a letter saying that they didn't have any more, "sorry". No email; nothing. Anyway, on a whim, I tried the gift card again and it worked, I ordered the stupid water bottle since there was nothing else I really needed and it currently says that it's on the way.

bread's done
Back