< Dead > Contact (DS game by Atlus) - $8.00 at Amazon - FSSS and Prime Eligible

[quote name='utopianmachine']I wanted to like Contact, but the battle system was borderline retarded.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I remember having fun with the adventure but not enjoying battles at all. Does anyone know if it gets smoother as you get further in the game? I'm willing to give the game another try if that's the case.

I already own but I reccomend it to anyone who doesnt have it. It could have used a little more polish but its a great game and has a definite feel of earthbound to it if you enjoyed that game.

Been searching for this one for a while...at that steal of a price I had no choice...thanks OP hopefully it'll impress

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']How can I edit the thread title?

I want to add the Amazon icon next to the title... my OCD is driving me nuts![/QUOTE]

You can add Amazon to the title by going to edit the original post. You may have to advance edit, but I don't think so.

When you edit, you'll see all the icons at the bottom you can add.

[quote name='utopianmachine']You can add Amazon to the title by going to edit the original post. You may have to advance edit, but I don't think so.

When you edit, you'll see all the icons at the bottom you can add.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='TimTucker']Good, but far too short.[/QUOTE]

Hey, that's exactly why I AM willing to pick it up! I really don't want to add yet another 30+ hour RPG to my backlog... heard this one was 15-20, which is very doable.

I think Amazon has sold out already. Now only available through the marketplace, and so the higher price.

bread's done
Back