(dead)Counter Strike XBOX is Back...9.99 Hurry!

Yea, I've had a program refreshing every 30 secs. I spotted it the same time you did.

Scored mine! Yippie!

("Yippie"?)

[quote name='Demontooth']I hate counterstrike for pc, i don't think this will be any better[/quote]

From what I hear it is not. After playing things like Counterstrike and UT 2003-4, I have a hard time now going from ASWD + mouse setup to dual stick + shoulder button setup.

[quote name='hansolox1']http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/236881.asp

Go Go Go

edit: lmao, I have had the ebgames web site open for the last hour refreshing every few minutes. Whamo, the price dropped to 9.99

update: 83 left

edit: I am officially off duty as the counter strike monitor...lunch time :)
mods, please mark this as dead in the subject when appropriate.[/quote]

Thanks!!

Just ordered it.

At that price, it's a good pickup. 8)

Got one, i haven't played this version, but i love the PC version so hopefully it will be good.

What are the odds that this'll still be in stock IN FIVE FRIGGIN' HOURS when I get off work.

:D

(If only I didn't have to do some field work with my boss this afternoon)

I just have one thing for ebgames...

h_tf_censored.jpg

[quote name='Southberm']if its in ur cart is it still reserved for u?[/quote]
I'll answer my own question.....no

[quote name='Southberm']if its in ur cart is it still reserved for u?[/quote]

You never truely buy the game until your Credit Card is entered and you complete the transaction

i jus wondered if they reserved one for you if it was in your cart b/c you are going to be buying the game, so like some stores they reserve it for u

[quote name='goldengraham'][quote name='Demontooth']I hate counterstrike for pc, i don't think this will be any better[/quote]

From what I hear it is not. After playing things like Counterstrike and UT 2003-4, I have a hard time now going from ASWD + mouse setup to dual stick + shoulder button setup.[/quote]

Exactly, that transition is hard

[quote name='Demontooth'][quote name='goldengraham'][quote name='Demontooth']I hate counterstrike for pc, i don't think this will be any better[/quote]

From what I hear it is not. After playing things like Counterstrike and UT 2003-4, I have a hard time now going from ASWD + mouse setup to dual stick + shoulder button setup.[/quote]

Exactly, that transition is hard[/quote]
Totally. Dual Stick just isn't that precise; I like games like Halo that have a very light auto aim for that reason. I've played PC FPS games at work and console FPS games at home for YEARS, so I'm used to it. (Goldeneye was the first console FPS I really got into, and I immediately swapped it over to the now standard console FPS setup; stick aim, buttons move/strafe.)

BTW, was this a record length of time for the deal to be alive?

i have regular CS, condition zero, and no x-box life so it doesn't seem like I need this title huh?

Okay, CS is back in stock on the ebgames website for $30. I've never seen them reduce the price in the evening. But if they do this evening or tomorrow morning I'm all over it. So, keep watching it.

Also, this seems new. I did a search for counterstrike and I got the xbox live kit to pop up with a free copy of counterstrike @ 70. But when I click on the link the detailked view mentions nothing of the free copy of CS. You can't even add it to the cart.

Is this a new promotion they're starting but haven't added to the system yet?

[quote name='Slipknot9762']YESSSSS I've been waiting forever for this thanks![/quote]

Does the YESSSS mean you picked it up, since I've been checking and it's not changed one bit yet, damnit.

It usually drops everyday from anywhere between 15 minutes to 1 hour. I don't know if it dropped today but Medal of Honor Rising Sun was 10 bucks for awhile today but has since been pulled.

[quote name='hansolox1']It usually drops everyday from anywhere between 15 minutes to 1 hour. I don't know if it dropped today but Medal of Honor Rising Sun was 10 bucks for awhile today but has since been pulled.[/quote]

I ended up picking up Rising Sun, checking on a whim, though I've been checking CS since early this morning and no luck on it. Hopefully, I'll get lucky.

WalMart supposedly had it for $19.82, though it was a Pricegrabber mistake, as WalMart was $29.82 for it.

No sign of it so far, and the time matches when hansolox1 said it was out before.

Any clue when I should stop eyeballing the page?

[quote name='hansolox1']Maybe the EB Games price dropper guy has the day off?[/quote]

I'm sure he does have the day off today, the day I would've liked to have bought it.

Guess I'll check it out tomorrow and be hopeful he'll be working tomorrow. :lol:

bread's done
Back