[DEAD] Crazy Steam Game Codes Drop - 500+

SteamSanta

CAG Newbie
Ho Ho Ho. Season's Greetings Gamers!

I'm running a crazy little giveaway.

I have collected 500+ Steam Keys, but I won't be telling which games they redeem. The keys are plainly visable in the attached/linked image file. Some of these games are rated M (Mature) so please don't be naughty and attempt to redeem any of these keys if M rated game content is inappropriate or illegal for you.

I won't be replying to private messages or comments in this thread but I will read responses so feel free to share which key you redeemed, what games you won, and your thoughts on this giveaway. Let's see how long it takes for all of these to get redeemed.

IMAGE LINK: http://s12.postimg.org/fphfx94v1/steamsanta.gif

Attachment (Image file  in ZIP): [attachment=1292:steamsanta.zip]

In case you need a reminder, here's the url to the instructions on how to redeem a steam key:

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352

Good Luck and Happy Holidays!

Last edited by a moderator:
After you plug in the code, there is no way to know if it is a Mature game or not. And once the code is entered, its already activated so even if you happen to get a Mature rated game when you're not supposed to...... oh well.

Thanks for Shadowgrounds and Tanks. I'll leave the rest for others

Thanks.  I apparently grabbed keys for Zombie Driver HD, Alien Shooter 2 Reloaded, Crash Time 2 and Foreign Legion: Multi Massacre.

What's funny is I had to go through about 30-40 keys before I got those four since I either owned every other game I tried to redeem or somebody had already redeemed the key before me.

Thanks Santa for the big drop! Got a few games including Nuclear Dawn, Back to the Future, and X-Blades. Ran across a Hitman Absolution too, bummer I already had that one!

Here is some keys that work

Dead island CV5RE-NN6N9-4QLET

Dead space TGYPC-GTPHK-6W5YW

I had no luck with a game i don't own so far...

Thank you, redeemed a couple of em. Eyes popped out of my head when I ran across a bunch of expensive keys I already have.. very generous. Thank you!

Awesome giveaway but I wish you it a bit more difficult to extract the key because someone can use an OCR tool and utilize a program that will auto enter everything on the list.

May I ask how is it possible that on 500 codes all of them has been already used even if only about 30 people downloaded the list?

So this means each one of them redeemed about 20 codes each..? Seriusly? -.-

Thank you very much for posting this.  I was not able to grab anything because it seems like everything has been grabbed, oddly enough.

Great giveaway, my bro got a game and a DLC, i wasn't that lucky (Since i own many games already) Thanks <33

May I ask how is it possible that on 500 codes all of them has been already used even if only about 30 people downloaded the list?

So this means each one of them redeemed about 20 codes each..? Seriusly? -.-
Some people clicked the link instead of the attached archive?

And maybe someone was lucky/greedy and got many games :/

Randomly checked about 10, all redeemed, guess I missed the fun. Thank you Santa.

It's not much, but I'll help out Santa a bit.  ;)

I went to grab an Enclave key for a friend from that recent promo... but I forgot they already had it.  :dunce:

9WCC3-IN3ME-2LK9H

Went through it for at least an hour, Tried random code and series no luck. I think all are gone but good luck to rest if you get any you are probably be v v lucky :p . Thanks a lot SteamSanta for the giveaway. May be next time iell grab some key. :)

All gone by the 18th post. I guess at this point it can be renamed "The ultimate lurker" thread.

Thanks for posting though. It was very generous of you.

bread's done
Back