+DEAD+ Crysis 2 Ps3 / Xbox new $9.99 Free Shipping Best Buy

Waiting in line right now for my X360 version of Crysis 2 pick up. Can't wait. Then again I'm not going to get to this game anytime soon.

[quote name='kinney_bmx']
My backlog is killing me[/QUOTE]

That is my big issue, I have 5 games that I have yet to open, much less play (I know that is meek compared to some, but unthinkable for me even five years ago).

[quote name='ck76']That is my big issue, I have 5 games that I have yet to open, much less play (I know that is meek compared to some, but unthinkable for me even five years ago).[/QUOTE]
I just counted mine

I have 10 games I haven't even started
And 6 games I haven't finished yet

I keep telling myself that i'm gonna buck up and play more games but with finals and work I just feel like watching some tv when I get home :[

I definitely got my orders in before the whole showdown happened.

I managed to snag:

-Batman: AC Collectors Edition
-50 Cent: Blood on the Sand
-Cabelas Dangerous Hunts 2011 Bundle

I got exactly what I wanted except Rock Band 3 for X360. Those things sold out within minutes. $5? Cha-Yeah! Sucks I didn't get it though. Still glad I got the 3 games above though.

Thanks op! Ordered a 360 copy last night, just got to go pick it up. My backlog is piling up as well. Now i just need to get alan wake at this price :)

Ordered a copy for shipping and they just gave me an e-mail saying it's backordered. And I ordered almost right after this deal was posted.

[quote name='kinney_bmx']I just counted mine

I have 10 games I haven't even started
And 6 games I haven't finished yet

I keep telling myself that i'm gonna buck up and play more games but with finals and work I just feel like watching some tv when I get home :[[/QUOTE]

I've got box full of back logs from the games I puchased last year's Christmas time (majority of the games were $10 or less)!

I win!

bread's done
Back