[Dead] Daily Chance of winning Tales of Vesperia

So since one person joined under me, does that mean I get one chance everyday? Or just one chance the next day? Thankss

[quote name='jaydepps']So since one person joined under me, does that mean I get one chance everyday? Or just one chance the next day? Thankss[/quote]

It means you only got one chance for the day they signed up, you need to keep getting new referrals to keep entering.

~HotShotX

[quote name='HotShotX']LordKefka and silentbum won today. Damnit :(

Use my referral banner! :)

~HotShotX[/QUOTE]

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Damnit? Where's the love Hotshot? We're getting an overall good % of wins here and that's awesome. I'm going to take a little credit for pushing a conga line after Firestorm's post, and it's done wonders.

Huge thanks to silentbum (and I know you have to be a CAG) for joining under me.

And to anyone else picking up on this thread, check for the last new member in line and keep going!! Myself, silentbum, Firestorm, Pure Apathy, zdragon have all won.

Sorry. I'm giddy because I've had an absolutely miserable day on all aspects.

Keep it going people. Don't use my link now....get yourself and another CAG this game.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Damnit? Where's the love Hotshot? We're getting an overall good % of wins here and that's awesome. I'm going to take a little credit for pushing a conga line after Firestorm's post, and it's done wonders. [/quote]

Hey, I'm happy for you and any other CAG that wins, I just wish it was me :)

~HotShotX

[quote name='HotShotX']Hey, I'm happy for you and any other CAG that wins, I just wish it was me :)

~HotShotX[/quote]

fyi.. i signed up under you yesterday. all for not. i guess though.

[quote name='HotShotX']It means you only got one chance for the day they signed up, you need to keep getting new referrals to keep entering.

~HotShotX[/QUOTE]

What? I thought it was every day. I've wasted several days.

[quote name='HotShotX']It means you only got one chance for the day they signed up, you need to keep getting new referrals to keep entering.

~HotShotX[/quote]

Just to clarify, does this mean it's better if you get one referral per day? Or is it like say, the more referrals you get on that one day, the better chance you have to win on that day only? I'm a bit confused and tired right now, so I may be making things too complicated. I'm trying to help out a friend who wants this game real bad, so someone please clarify ASAP.

Congrats to the CAGs who won yesterday! Hopefully we'll see even more winners from here.

The last game I played like this was Final Fantasy VII around the time it first came out. One thing I hated about that game was the random fight encounters.

I read this page and now I'm really excited and looking forward to playing Tales of Vesperia. Thanks again for posting this Firestorm!

Dang, lot of CAGs winning recently. I really hope that it's not a referral a day to get into the contest, too, that seems underhanded. Also, I can't help but feel a little bad for all the old, old members of the site who are looking at people joining just for the contest and winning, but hey, I'm one of those new members hoping to win too, so I can't feel all bad.

Though I'm hoping to stay on the site and maybe get that soundtrack via gald eventually... Probably won't happen because all the quests involve pictures or writing/drawing/photoshop skills that I don't have.

It's only for that day as far as I know. So get like 20 referrals and you get 20 entries into the draw for the day.

AkaraiK, they aren't looking for quality in submissions. Just go for it! I have 62k points now =P

I have the nagging feeling people are making multiple accounts to get their referrals. Of course, nowhere does it state that someone couldn't refer themselves over and over.

[quote name='Endokun']I have the nagging feeling people are making multiple accounts to get their referrals. Of course, nowhere does it state that someone couldn't refer themselves over and over.[/quote]

Here's the thing, if they do win, where do they send the game? Im sure 123 Fake St will raise some supspicious looks from the admins at talesbrigade.

Lol, I guess if they all had a different address it would work. I wonder what the membership numbers of the site where before this promotion started.

22831 members - I dont like my odds at all ;).

[quote name='AkariK']I'm almost tempted to refer my entire family, but damn my morals.[/quote]

bread's done
Back