[DEAD] Darksiders 2 (360, PS3) $48 w/FS Pre-order@Newegg

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
(Thanks to Jo0k @Slick Deals)

Discounted prices and/or promo codes are valid till 11:59pm PT 07/04/2012.
@Newegg.com [Release Date 8/14/2012]

:360:Darksiders II $47.99 :shipfree:
Use promo code
EMCNCNG233

:ps3:Darksiders II $47.99 :shipfree:
Use promo code
EMCNCNG234

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Blaster man']From what I've seen, this game is shaping up to be really good.[/QUOTE]

i doubt it, isn't it by thq, the company is about to go out of business soon with their financial situation.i will hit $30 in 6 months with the way bestbuy sell their video games

[quote name='YBX87']i doubt it, isn't it by thq, the company is about to go out of business soon with their financial situation.i will hit $30 in 6 months with the way bestbuy sell their video games[/QUOTE]

I hope they won't go out of business until they finish the entire Darksiders series.. they still got 2 more horsemen stories to go. :lol:

[quote name='cagfansub']I hope they won't go out of business until they finish the entire Darksiders series.. they still got 2 more horsemen stories to go. :lol:[/QUOTE]

from all news regarding their fiancial issues, it does not sound good, and they are banking on this game to keep them afloat, which i doubt it will, espcially with the compeition, and lack of promotion compare to other big name titles.

[quote name='YBX87']from all news regarding their fiancial issues, it does not sound good, and they are banking on this game to keep them afloat, which i doubt it will, espcially with the compeition, and lack of promotion compare to other big name titles.[/QUOTE]

1) What competition?
2) They are promoting the shit out of this game, there's trailers all over the internet.
3) Yeah it needs to do well for THQ to stay in business, so I will buy it because I want more.

[quote name='YBX87']i doubt it, isn't it by thq, the company is about to go out of business soon with their financial situation.i will hit $30 in 6 months with the way bestbuy sell their video games[/QUOTE]

99% of all games are under 30 bucks sometime by 6 months after release -.-

[quote name='ddog510']99% of all games are under 30 bucks sometime by 6 months after release -.-[/QUOTE]

I just wish Nintendo games dropped in price as quickly as games by most other publishers. It usually takes years for a Nintendo game to hit $30 or $20 (although Skyward Sword got pretty close, surprisingly).

[quote name='Bosamba'](Thanks to Jo0k @Slick Deals)

Discounted prices and/or promo codes are valid till 11:59pm PT 07/04/2012.
@Newegg.com [Release Date 8/14/2012]

:360:Darksiders II $47.99 :shipfree:
Use promo code
EMCNCNG233

:ps3:Darksiders II $47.99 :shipfree:
Use promo code
EMCNCNG234[/QUOTE]

Dude you are on the cutting edge of deal posts. Nice.

THQ is definitely in bad shape. However, I expect the game to be good. It certainly should be after all the delays it has had. Supposedly those were done to be able to really polish the game. I guess we will find out soon.

Even if it does not sell well enough to keep THQ in business, I could see them selling the IP off if they do go under. Granted, whoever takes it on could ruin the franchise, but even the original studio could do that too.

well after seeing the unboxing video for the collectors edition, im glad i stayed with the plain version pre-order. the only physical goods are the mask,artbook, and game. everything else is digital codes, even the soundtrack.

Now do i order from newegg and save, or keep my amazon order? decisions....

[quote name='jr8rulz']well after seeing the unboxing video for the collectors edition, im glad i stayed with the plain version pre-order. the only physical goods are the mask,artbook, and game. everything else is digital codes, even the soundtrack.

Now do i order from newegg and save, or keep my amazon order? decisions....[/QUOTE]

if you want it on the release date to play it, i say newegg, much cheaper if you are charged tax, or you can wait for bestbuy to eventually discount it for $30-40 in two weeks of the release date, like they did with prototype 2

i hope this game is great and get's mid 9s and sells well but now let's be real i think this will sell 1.5-2 million and get mid 8s.

THQ needs this game and as a gamer i am hoping they get it, they are not perfect but they are trying to get better but i seriously doubt we see THQ around within next 6 months

EA can buy them
Sony should buy them

saints row should be a much bigger game that 3-4 million sales they go after the crazy all out do anything crowd and that will not get half as many sales as GTA. SR2 was the best SR game in the series because it was crazy yet still serious in a way and story was good in the 3rd they just went over board

[quote name='showtimefolks']i hope this game is great and get's mid 9s and sells well but now let's be real i think this will sell 1.5-2 million and get mid 8s.

THQ needs this game and as a gamer i am hoping they get it, they are not perfect but they are trying to get better but i seriously doubt we see THQ around within next 6 months

EA can buy them
Sony should buy them

saints row should be a much bigger game that 3-4 million sales they go after the crazy all out do anything crowd and that will not get half as many sales as GTA. SR2 was the best SR game in the series because it was crazy yet still serious in a way and story was good in the 3rd they just went over board[/QUOTE]

if they really wanted to stay afloat, they would of release the saints row 3: suppose expansion enter the dominatrix, instead of pushing the release date back, and putting it in the suppose saints row 4 ( if they even last that long )the sales from darksiders 2 alone will not save them.

[quote name='YBX87']if you want it on the release date to play it, i say newegg, much cheaper if you are charged tax, or you can wait for bestbuy to eventually discount it for $30-40 in two weeks of the release date, like they did with prototype 2[/QUOTE]

Newegg has release day delivery? I haven't bit on this because I expect "free shipping" to be 3 day UPS, and I do get charged tax so it saves me $8 and I end up waiting past release day to get it.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Newegg has release day delivery? I haven't bit on this because I expect "free shipping" to be 3 day UPS, and I do get charged tax so it saves me $8 and I end up waiting past release day to get it.[/QUOTE]

sorry, release day delivery i am not sure. but i heard ppl complained to newegg when their delivery was a bit late than probjected release date, and they got promotional gift or credit for their troubles. Newegg customer service seems on par with amazon, so you should be ok and fine

bread's done
Back