*Dead* Disgaea $35 new

Out of place, sure...but it is the band's website, and their song is featured in the game...I'd risk it if I had $35 to blow...but that's just me.

OH SNAP.

I'm actually suprised that I never thought to check there...
I hope they actually have it in stock. I'm not sure if I can resist.

Is Disgaea considered a rare game?
Not terribly rare, but quite valuable. Still commands in excess of $50+ sealed.

[quote name='SnakeEater']Is Disgaea considered a rare game?[/QUOTE]

It is not rare. It is uncommon to find a new copy, especially for less than $50, I believe.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Completely off topic, but Tsunami Bomb rocks. I have all of their CDs[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I don't have everyone of their CDs, but I have of theirs I really enjoy.

Off topic, but I really like you BR sig. Sneaky.

Great find. I've been looking for Disgaea for a while, and that's a great price. I went for it, so I'll let everyone know how it goes.

They're a British band, no? So you may be ordering a Disgaea meant for Europe - not the US. Not sure if there's a region difference, but keep that in mind before you buy the game.

[quote name='Ecofreak']They're a British band, no? So you may be ordering a Disgaea meant for Europe - not the US. Not sure if there's a region difference, but keep that in mind before you buy the game.[/QUOTE]

Uhm, they are from CA, I think. But I'm not sure. I saw them for the first time in Redlands, CA in late 2001 opening band for New Found Glory.

[quote name='Zon27']Uhm, they are from CA, I think. But I'm not sure. I saw them for the first time in Redlands, CA in late 2001 opening band for New Found Glory.[/QUOTE]

They are from Petaluma, CA according to the great folks at Kung Fu Records, their record label. ^_^ So, no PAL copies for anyone.

[quote name='Wet Ninja']Great find. I've been looking for Disgaea for a while, and that's a great price. I went for it, so I'll let everyone know how it goes.[/QUOTE]

Good to be of help. Please do let us know, I'm sure there's loads of people ready to order from them.

[quote name='slidecage']were does it say NEW they could of had one copy and burned them[/QUOTE]

I'm sure they'd assume everyone one of their fans has a modded PS2.

well i still dont see where it says NEW it could be used Disc only or banged up disc the company gave them for free. I dont see why this game would be OOS everyplace but one band who had a song has tons of them... There were more then 1 band on the game so why wouldnt every single band who had a song on the game have tons of these.. sounds fishy. im still glad i got a used copy for around 40 at ebgames few months ago. also if they are used i would rather go the ebay route

ebay you can grab them around 40 used

FYI, Disgaea features the song "The Invasion from Within" by Tsunami Bomb. Which would be reason enough to have the game on their website.

Also at Atlus.com one of their QuickLinks is to TsunamiBomb.com

So I'm pretty sure this offer is legit.

[quote name='Death2Sanity']Out of place, sure...but it is the band's website, and their song is featured in the game...I'd risk it if I had $35 to blow...but that's just me.[/QUOTE]
band has been around forever.. ordered stuff from their site before.. great people.

[quote name='Friedle']I'm sure they'd assume everyone one of their fans has a modded PS2.[/QUOTE]
so people who mod their PS2s are immediately "bad" people in your mind.. jerk.

urzishra... the comment was that they assumed people would be able to play the game, not that by having a modded ps2 they are "bad" people. You have a guilty conscience? Nobody's pointing fingers at you. Unless you were being sarcastic, and then I'm sure you're hilarious.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Well they are using paypal, so if it is a scam then they're gonna be in hot water with paypal.[/QUOTE]

Also probably with Atlus too.

yeah, it aint on their site anymore.

too bad i didnt hear about this sooner, i just recently bought disgaea from one of CAG's hot button stores (VGD or gameexpress i dont remember), for a bit more than 35 bucks.

also i didnt realize disgaea had "real music" from an actual band.....that's pretty sweet (havent played it yet obviously).

[quote name='KowHunta']looks like they're all gone, fuckberries, i was about to order.[/QUOTE]

I was going to order this morning too.....

[quote name='THe VGM']I was going to order this morning too.....[/QUOTE]

I must lament with you as well. I was going to order it in the morning.:cry:

Bad band, good game. Strange combination, Atlus!

Ha!

This game still goes for $49.99 at Fry's and uh... I've seen it around used for $30? at GameStop.

Hmmm...

Got in on the deal, but forgot to post my thanks--- so.. "Thank you!". Strangest place I've ever bought a game--- well except for that one time in Newark..

[quote name='KwanzaaTimmy']Got in on the deal, but forgot to post my thanks--- so.. "Thank you!". Strangest place I've ever bought a game--- well except for that one time in Newark..[/QUOTE]

Just doing my civic CAG duty. Hopefully everyone gets theirs.

Heh, that's what I was wondering... however, it seems like the merch store is run by fan, and they still seem to be under the impression that most people are buying the game b/c of the band... if they felt otherwise they may not be so eager to fill orders if they knew most of them are from gamers who don't really care ab the band.

bread's done
Back