[DEAD] Disney Epic Mickey 2 is $39.96 on Amazon right now (360/PS3/Wii)!!!

Kitoro

CAGiversary!
So, Amazon's had the game with a $5 discount reflected at checkout, and now they lowered the price by $5, and it's stacking! I had mine in the Gold Box and got it for $37.71 shipped! Get on this fast, because they're likely going to remove the $5 discount and just leave it $44.96.

Overlap won't last long! Go, go, go!

Yes, it says $44.96, but it will be $39.96 @ check-out!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
3DS version is also on sale! Though if you are buying both, I'd make two transactions as only one promotion is applied otherwise.

Thanks dude! $40.xx for release day delivery and I get to support the devs for an awesome looking game.

Pre-ordered for PS3 but even at $40 it's going to have to be excellent for me to keep the pre-order.

Let's cross our fingers they do at least a $10 GC promo, I know $20 just doesn't happen anymore.

EDIT: Thanks OP.

this is really cool, I like here!
hb.jpg

lk.jpg

guess ill buy the first one now soon. also why did i just order this lol

in for the 360!

also does amazon charge now or at shipping???

EDIT:

[quote name='Vap']Thanks dude! $40.xx for release day delivery and I get to support the devs for an awesome looking game.[/QUOTE]

40??? why are you paying 40 its 39.96???

EDIT 2:

i thank you OP.

my wallet however curses you lol

Ok i ordered it for $39.96 but i didn't see any release day delivery option. where did you guys see that at checkout?
Also, is this even a good deal? I usually don't pay $40 for games unless they are fricken amazing.

They're not "stacking", that's how coupons work on Amazon. That's a good place to pre-order movies when they have coupons for the same reason

[quote name='kayne2000']guess ill buy the first one now soon. also why did i just order this lol

in for the 360!

also does amazon charge now or at shipping???

EDIT:

40??? why are you paying 40 its 39.96???

EDIT 2:

i thank you OP.

my wallet however curses you lol[/QUOTE]

$0.99 release day delivery.

[quote name='PublikDefender']Ok i ordered it for $39.96 but i didn't see any release day delivery option. where did you guys see that at checkout?
Also, is this even a good deal? I usually don't pay $40 for games unless they are fricken amazing.[/QUOTE]

its at checkout. i dont know i havent played the first yet i have intended to for a while cause it was supposedly pretty good.

[quote name='Vap']$0.99 release day delivery.[/QUOTE]

you must be doing it wrong. i got free releease day deleivery maybe its cause im prime???i dont know but it was 39.96 release day delievery for me.

[quote name='kayne2000']its at checkout. i dont know i havent played the first yet i have intended to for a while cause it was supposedly pretty good.

you must be doing it wrong. i got free releease day deleivery maybe its cause im prime???i dont know but it was 39.96 release day delievery for me.[/QUOTE]

Yup,it's cause you're prime. I wish they would have a deal on it cause I could really use it.

Hopefully it's good, but I can always cancel I suppose. The first one was apparently pretty good, and for $40 on day 1, it's hard to say no.

I'm compelled to get this one the Wii because I hate inconsistency. I always keep my franchises on the same system if I can.

However, I wonder if the Wii version will be significantly worse than the others.

[quote name='AugustAPC']I'm compelled to get this one the Wii because I hate inconsistency. I always keep my franchises on the same system if I can.

However, I wonder if the Wii version will be significantly worse than the others.[/QUOTE]
I haven't read much about this game. If it had move controls, it would be a give-in to get it on ps3 in HD (just my opinion of course). Maybe they'll even do dlc now that it's multi platform.

[quote name='AugustAPC']I'm compelled to get this one the Wii because I hate inconsistency. I always keep my franchises on the same system if I can.

However, I wonder if the Wii version will be significantly worse than the others.[/QUOTE]

My understanding is that the Wii version is the lead version and the other two are being handled by outside teams.

[quote name='bojay1997']My understanding is that the Wii version is the lead version and the other two are being handled by outside teams.[/QUOTE]

That's not what Spector indicated during an interview with the Official PS podcast.

[quote name='Cheska19']3DS version is also on sale! Though if you are buying both, I'd make two transactions as only one promotion is applied otherwise.[/QUOTE]Was an additional $5 being taken off of the 3DS version when this was active--i.e., it was showing up at $29.99 at the final checkout screen? I have it preordered at $33.24 with the $5 coupon and 5% Goldbox discount, but if it was at $29.99, then that could drop to $28.49 for me.

[quote name='UnlockPotential']If its that cheap already then I think I can wait for Black Friday when its under $20 or something.[/QUOTE]

A month later? I guess it's possible, but I'd say January-February for $20-30 like the first game was if I recall correctly.

[quote name='kburns10']...did I make a mistake jumping on this then?[/QUOTE]

Nobody really knows until closer to release. The PS3 or Xbox 360 versions might actually play the same as the lead Wii version, but have the added bonus of HD graphics. It's Amazon so there is no penalty for cancelling up until it goes into Shipping Soon status on your account.

[quote name='Vigilante']Was an additional $5 being taken off of the 3DS version when this was active--i.e., it was showing up at $29.99 at the final checkout screen? I have it preordered at $33.24 with the $5 coupon and 5% Goldbox discount, but if it was at $29.99, then that could drop to $28.49 for me.[/QUOTE]

The 3DS version's price didn't drop from $39.99 yesterday, so you didn't miss anything there.

And I'm sure he could do a chat with Amazon claiming he picked the wrong system and they will transfer the coupon over to the new order[quote name='bojay1997']Nobody really knows until closer to release. The PS3 or Xbox 360 versions might actually play the same as the lead Wii version, but have the added bonus of HD graphics. It's Amazon so there is no penalty for cancelling up until it goes into Shipping Soon status on your account.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Prismatico']A month later? I guess it's possible, but I'd say January-February for $20-30 like the first game was if I recall correctly.[/QUOTE]

Maybe not an MSRP drop until after the holidays but this seems like a BF deal candidate to me also. And with a scheduled Oct. 1 release date (which I don't believe as it's a Monday) it's almost 2 full months until BF. And there will be B1G1 sales to pick this up for $25 as well if you can find something else you want, which everybody usually can around the holidays.

[quote name='rjejr']Maybe not an MSRP drop until after the holidays but this seems like a BF deal candidate to me also. And with a scheduled Oct. 1 release date (which I don't believe as it's a Monday) it's almost 2 full months until BF. And there will be B1G1 sales to pick this up for $25 as well if you can find something else you want, which everybody usually can around the holidays.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes nothing even close to what people predicted happens. I'm looking at you, Asura's Wrath...

FYI, the release date is now November 18 (announced at E3). So for those of us that got in on the $39 amazon deal, we have until then to decide whether or no to cancel our respective orders.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still got my order, but this is pretty awesome. Saved $10 and got $5.

Hello,

We're contacting you about your recent purchase(s) of Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two or Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion.

When you ordered this item, a release date of October 1, 2012 was listed on our website. We've been informed by Disney that the game's release date has been pushed back to November 18, 2012. Since this is a Sunday, the game will no longer be eligible for Release Date Delivery.

We're very sorry about this inconvenience, so we've applied a $5 promotional credit to your account. You'll see your available promotional balance at checkout when placing your order through the Shopping Cart. This amount will be applied to your next qualifying order automatically without entering a claim code. Your promotional balance doesn't appear in Your Account but will always display when you place an order.

This promotion can be used on any item shipped and sold by Amazon.com.

We hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.com

bread's done
Back