[DEAD]DualPenSports 3DS $0.94 Free Shipping, Amazon Marketplace Seller, Not Prime Eligible

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
DualPenSports 3DS (New) $0.94 Free Shipping, Not Prime Eligible

3DS_0068-300x266.jpg

Mine is preparing to ship already, so if anybody else is interested it's definitely worth a shot for less than a dollar.

And it doesn't come with just 1, but 2 sports styluses....2!!!!

Anyways, Merry Xmas everybody.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it at least had a club Nintendo code then I would consider it. Otherwise its not something I would enjoy and want to play so it would just take up space.

The stylus are cool I suppose. Not something I need.

Laying in bed, about to sleep then I checked this site and ordered with little questions asked. Won a dollar during a Christmas party, money well spent. Thanks OP!! And Merry Christmas everyone or happy holidays!!

Merry Christmas everyone! I think it's worth it just for that new game smell and fresh case! Needed a case anyway, and these weird ass styluses are alright I guess.

Laying in bed, about to sleep then I checked this site and ordered with little questions asked. Won a dollar during a Christmas party, money well spent. Thanks OP!! And Merry Christmas everyone or happy holidays!!
Must've been fate you won that dollar just so you could buy this game.

There are indeed Christmas miracles.

The seller has a lot of different items listed at strange prices like other games for almost $300. I ordered a copy since even if its a mistake and it doesn't ship, it only took 30 seconds to place the order.

This person's storefront is all messed up. Must be something wrong with the automatic price calculator. Bought one anyway, but I doubt it'll ship. Not that I want the game, but cheap is cheap.

I cant think of any game I wouldn't pay a dollar for.  I've spent way more on games I never played lol.

It says shipped, but until I see tracking information, I'm not going to completely trust it as shipped.
I actually got tracking info on mine, so not sure if everyone else did too or not.

It wasn't showing up when I click track my package on the orders page, but the link in the email that brings you directly to the tracking page shows it.

And Roxxell was being all skeptical! Also, you bastard! ;D
Well earlier this year, I had something marked as shipped from a third party seller on amazon but actually wasn't.

I guess I can expect to see mines tomorrow since it's being shipped from Nevada to California. Unless the USPS decides to screw up and bring it to my city and then go all the way across the country with it and then bring it back.

It's actually been handed over to USPS with 2 day shopping and even has insurance on it!

I haven't received the item yet but the seller hasn't contacted me personally or hand delivered the item. 1 STAR *

bread's done
Back