[DEAD]Dungeons & Dragons: Neverwinter Nights Free at GameTap

[quote name='Elektr0ns']Anyone ever download from Gametap? Not really sure how this works. Do I need their client to play/download it?[/QUOTE]
It looks like you download their downloader, which is like a download manager, and it will download the game from there. It also lets you download it from another mirror, but downloaders are usually faster.

Thanks OP...even though I had all of these except one of the NWN2 expansions.

Also, the email confirmation I got had direct download links in them...a small .exe and 6 large .bin files. I didn't try to DL all of it, but it doesn't look like you need to install their downloader.

[quote name='tankyroo']You've gotta be kidding me. I just finished downloading it and now it's saying that the source file is corrupt.[/QUOTE]

Did you direct download from links or use downloader?

I already have this game and trust me, it's one of the best RPGs from the good ole days, and there's still a ton of community content for it.

PS: The Gametap download manager downloads via torrent, so it'll slow down your internet after you finish downloading the game

[quote name='Elektr0ns']If anyone could try the direct link one and post results? If not I will in a few hours when I get off work.[/QUOTE]

Direct link worked fine for me.

[quote name='pooroldluser']Is this deal dead? I keep getting the "Payment Refused" message whenever I try to check out.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I'll play this game as long as it's free.

[quote name='averageguy']I got the same issue . Tried it today and got payment refused message[/QUOTE]

Same. Nice to see gametap is as useless as it has always been...

[quote name='mrniceguy8']Spent hours downloading it and it says source file corrupted >.>

Anyone figured out how to fix that?[/QUOTE]
Downloading with the direct links worked for me.

[quote name='matsam']Payment refused...? What payment? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'm also getting the Payment refused, so im lost on what to do now i guess wait and try later.

[quote name='caribbean']I'm also getting the Payment refused, so im lost on what to do now i guess wait and try later.[/QUOTE]

Payment refused here as well.

[quote name='Dejhavi']The offer has finished, it was also only for the first 1000 users :(

PD:Gametap is a SCAM[/QUOTE]

Hmm... I filed a ticket and received an email from "Luke" stating it was an obvious error on their part and only left up due to the holidays.

Wouldn't surprise me that it was 1000 users, though, as now they'll likely flood people with newsletters.

bread's done
Back